40. Kidnapped. Again.

"Seriously, Jackson. Shopping at 7 am?!" Lian complained, more like screamed, as soon as she entered Jackson's car.

The boy just greeted her with a grin. He had called her the night before, asking to go shopping with him. Lian knew Jackson was going to drag her with him anyway, and that she didn't even have much of a choice so she agreed to go along. But she didn't knew it was this early! She wouldn't have agreed if she knew!

"Yeah, why?" He said like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"It's wayyy too early for this." Lian calmly explained. There was a hurricane brewing within her as she tried to reason with herself not to break Jackson's neck for waking her up in an ungodly hour just so they could go SHOPPING. He was worse than Krystal.

"Fashion knows no time," Jackson mused, his eyes on the road.

"Jackson knows no fear," she said through gritted teeth.

"Come on... This is also for you, you know. I know you still don't have anything to wear for my mom's birthday party."

"Uhm. Actually, I already do. My stylist picked it out for me."

Jackson shrugged. "Yeah, okay. For the formal dinner, you do..." Then he smirked. "For the after party though..."

Lian's eyes widened. "THERE'S AN AFTER PARTY?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Why are you only telling me this now???" Lian asked incredulously as she hit his arm.

"Yah! I'm driving!" Jackson glanced at her to give her a reprimanding look before going back to the street. "I thought you already knew."

"Where is it gonna be held?" She inquired.

"In an old abandoned warehouse," he answered.

"Sweet, bro!" Lian had to admit, it was a cool idea.

Jackson grinned at her reaction. Sometimes she just sounded like a boy, even when they were younger, which made him wonder why she didn't turn out to be a tomboy. "It's gonna be lit."

Based on his facial expression, Jackson already had everything planned which meant this after party was going to be really big. Lian had to look for something to wear fast. Jackson's mother's birthday party was like two days away!

Now she was glad Jackson forced her to go shopping with him. "Okay, GaGa, let's do this. Let's go shopping!!!"

"That's what I've been waiting to hear!" Jackson said, smiling when he saw her smile.

"So where are we going?" She asked. They didn't look like they were heading to Central, or any other shopping places they usually go to.

Jackson shrugged. "Cheongdam."

Oh, Cheongdam! Lian excitedly thought. Then she stopped. There's a Cheongdam in Hong Kong??? Wait.

It suddenly sank in on her and it seemed like Jackson realized it too, that what he'd said finally processed itself in her brain because he immediately locked all the doors.

Lian turned to him with a glare. "Are you fucking serious?? Cheongdam? As in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam? As in Seoul, KOREA?!"

"Yes and our plane leaves in 2 and a half hours so we better get to the airport fast."

"But I didn't bring anything but my bag!! JACKSON, YOU NEED TO TELL ME BEFORE HAND IF YOU WANT TO FREAKING LEAVE THE COUNTRY TO GO SHOPPING SO I COULD AT LEAST BE, oh I don't know.. PREPARED??!!!!"

She only had her powerbank, lip stain, wallet, the things in her wallet, earphones, her phone, a hair brush and a pack of gum in her black Michael Kors sling bag. Other than that, she's got nothing.