31. Please stop rapping

"Are we not gonna discuss about what happened last night?" Jinyoung said as seriously as he can all while staring each of his friends down.

"About what?" Yugyeom blinked at BamBam.

"About hyung and noona, you dumbass." BamBam replied.

"What about Mark and Lian?" JB asked. Jinyoung was slowly losing his patience.

"Mark totally has the hots for Lian, you idiot." Jackson explained.

"He does??" Chimed in Youngjae. Jinyoung couldn't help but facepalm himself. They were so dense!!!

"Who even says hots anymore, Jackson?" JB's judging eyes landed on the said boy.

Jinyoung repeatedly snapped his fingers in front of JB's face to get his attention. "Focus."

BamBam ignored his idiot of hyungs and went on. "We have to do something about it."

"Did you see how she reacted last night when Jackson kissed Mark??"

"It means she likes him!!!"

"I do not want them together." Jackson said, sounding ever so bored.

"Why are you here then?"

"I had no freaking choice!" He showed Jinyoung his hands. "The maknaes tied me up!"

"Seriously, hyung. What is wrong with you? You're the only one who doesn't ship them."

"Actually, I don't either." JB deadpanned.

"What." Jinyoung internally panicked.

Youngjae got up as he yawned. "If JB hyung doesn't, I don't either."

"Yaaassss!" Jackson sang in the corner.

Youngjae shrugged. "The bros gotta stick together."

"If noona was here, she would've already hit your head by now." Yugyeom pouted at his hyung.

"Good thing she isn't then."

"Yah. You're getting off topic!" Jinyoung shrieked, getting their attention once again.

"But hyung," BamBam thought for a moment, "How are we going to get them together?"

The maknae's face brightened. "Let's tie them up until―"

"No." Jinyoung and JB were quick to react.

"Let's lock them in a room with no food!" BamBam suggested, his face showed how proud he was of his bright idea.

"Do you want my Mark to be eaten alive???" Jackson yelled in the corner, glaring accusingly at BamBam. The younger boy smiled apologetically.

Jinyoung snorted, "Your Mark??"

Jackson stuck his chin up. "Yes! Problem?"

"He is not yours!"

JB ignored the two idiots fighting over Mark. "Lian is not human, I swear to God."

"She's a robot," Youngjae nodded, agreeing with JB. Always the copycat, Youngjae.

"Noona is like a robot because she's good at everything!" BamBam said as if he was reciting something holy.

"Is there even something that noona isn't good at??" Yugyeom backed up.

"Math." Jackson said after much thought. "She sucks at math."

"Who sucks at math?" Came a girl's voice. The six boys zeroed in on Lian's figure that was looming above them. The girl stared back at them. "Uhm... What are you guys doing on the floor...?"