28. Tell me that you need me more and more everyday

"Well, well, well." Jackson drawled when he saw the black Ducati pull up in front of them. Mark got off first and helped Lian down. "Look who decided to show up."

"Chill," Jinyoung said before smiling at Lian. "Hey, Li."

"Hiiii, noona!" The maknaes greeted her in unison. Lian smiled at them as she shivered when the cold wind hit her skin. Despite it being summer, it was cold out tonight. Mark noticed it and took his leather jacket off, handing it to her wordlessly before he sat next to Jackson on the pavement.

Lian looked around. They were in a deserted street where no lights, houses or passing cars could be found. She didn't see any sign of life for short, except for the seven idiots sitting on the pavements. There was loud music playin somewhere in the distance, though when she saw where it was coming from, her jaw dropped open.

"Hey!!! That's mine!" Lian pointed at her old BMW parked five feet away.

Youngjae grinned sheepishly. "Yes, well. We had to ride something to get here, right?"

Mark snorted. "Wow. You guys fit in there?"

Lian was still not happy about this. "Who gave you permission to—"

"Your dad said we could use it." JB deadpanned.

"That traitor!" Lian cursed under her breath. JB chuckled at her and pulled her to the pavement between him and Jinyoung before he handed her a red cup with goldish liquid inside. The smell went straight to her nose. It was beer! Just the smell of it made her want to puke! She decided to pretend it didn't disgust her and just listened to them as they talked.

"How's meeting the rest of the Tuans for the first time?" JB suddenly asked quietly.

"Intense," Lian answered with a giggle.

JB chuckled a bit. "Yeah, they are pretty intense. Grandma is no joke."

"I know!!! Tammy too!" Lian recalled the time Tammy asked for Mark's permission to hug her earlier.

JB nodded. "They're all... very odd."

"If you think they're odd, you should meet Joey." Jinyoung chimed in beside her.

"I didn't see him earlier, though." Lian thought a before nodding, agreeing with herself.

"Maybe he's out with his friends... But you should really meet him! He's really funny." Jinyoung laughed to himself, "And weird."

Lian nodded, laughing along. "I know... Like, they're all pretty fun except Mark. He's the only boring one in their family."

Youngjae cackled. "You hear that hyung? Lian thinks you're boring!"

"You gotta up your game, man." Jackson teased which earned him a shove from Mark.

"She says she isn't in to your kind of kink!" Yugyeom added, giggling like a school girl.

"Noona doesn't like your kink, hyung." BamBam looked like he was going to combust in fits of hysterical giggles any minute now.

Everyone stopped. Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at the maknaes. Yugyeom and BamBam stopped laughing and blinked at their hyungs innocently. What did they do wrong now?

"Yah." JB called, tone ready to strangle. "Where did you learn that word?"

Jackson seemed to sink in his seat and hid his face behind Mark as Yugyeom pointed at him. "From Jackson hyung."

"Wang Jackson...!" Jinyoung pulled Jackson by his collar. "I told you not to teach kids stupid things!"

Just as Jackson was about to make up a petty excuse, Lian cut him off.