18. Never let me go~

Lian, BamBam and Yugyeom were out in the Kim's backyard after classes. They watched as Chun Li and Kitty-chan played with each other on the grass. Rolling and jumping and tumbling, these hyper pets!

"Good thing you had Chun Li trained, Bam!" Lian gushed.

BamBam beamed at her. "I thought I was gonna die when Chun Li landed on me last time she escaped. I really thought she was going to eat me but she licked my face instead!"

Lian giggled. "Oh, at least I know Kitty-chan won't eat me!"

It's been a week since Lian found Kitty-chan perched on a tree behind their school building. Youngjae had panicked when she started climbing the dangerous-looking tree. His hyungs will have his head if she fell! Good thing she landed safely on both feet with Kitty-chan tucked in her arms.

"Noona, noona, look! Chun Li is licking Kitty-chan's ears!" Yugyeom squealed. They all squealed.

"Awww!" Lian cooed when Kitty-chan crawled to her. She picked her up and hugged her so tight...!

"NOONA, YOU'RE GOING TO SQUEEZE HER TO DEATH!" BamBam snatched the cat away from the girl and hugged it instead. Chun Li did not like it. Chun Li pounced at BamBam causing him to throw Kitty-chan in the air.

"KITTY-CHAAAAN!" Yugyeom yelled as he caught the cat with his hands. He sighed in relief before glaring at his best friend who was now being attacked by his pet panther with face-licks.

Even with just these three around, it was already chaos. Lian felt elated. She was flooded by an overwhelming feeling of fondness as she suddenly got up to hug Yugyeom who was comforting the kitty.

"Yuggie...!" She snuggled against him. "You are sooo cute!!! Your hair reminds me of a poodle!!!!"

Yugyeom could only smile in delight.

"Noona, what about me?!" BamBam wailed from the side, his pet still attacking him with kisses. He forced himself up and fell on top of the two. "Noona...!"

Lian giggled. "Bam, you remind me of a smurf!"

It was silent for a while, they were just comforted by each others' presence before Yugyeom spoke. "Noona, what do we do. You just got here and now you're leaving us again..."

Lian frowned. What were they talking about? "Yuggie, I'm staying here. I'm not going back, remember?"

"No. In two months, school's going to end. You're going to graduate. We just got you back, you can't leave us again!"

Lian giggled. They were so silly. "What do you want me to do then? Fail all my tests on purpose?"

"No," BamBam deadpanned. "Mark hyung will hang you if you did that."

Yugyeom and Lian burst out laughing. "Yes, yes, he probably will!" Lian agreed.

"Speaking of Mark hyung...!" Yugyeom suddenly rolled to his belly and propped his chin against his palm. "I hear you're dating, noona!"

BamBam pouted. "Yeah, I'm hurt. Why didn't you tell us?"

Lian made a face while the maknaes stealthily winked at each other.

The girl stuck her tongue out. "OMG seriously I didn't even know people knew me outside our little group."

"Of course they know you, noona! You're with us!"

Lian looked around. "The wind is a bit strong today, isn't it?"

The boys glared at her but they cracked and started laughing anyway. The whole afternoon was spent with them fooling around with their pets until Yugyeom and BamBam had to take Lian home but not without stopping by Jinyoung's cafe and ordering caramel macchiato first.