29. They want grandkids

It was a little over 7AM when Mark and Lian got back to the Tuan's mansion.

Holding hands, Mark took the lead as they tiptoed their way in from the garage to inside the house. He held his index finger against his lips as a sign to keep quiet. So Lian did. Lian was preventing herself from giggling. It was the first time in a really long time she saw Mark's daring side which explained why she was giddy and nervous at the same time. Excited by the act of rebellion and scared of being caught, it didn't help that it was only her first meeting with Mark's family and this is what they get from her. They would be so disappointed!

The maids were already up and about when they entered the kitchen, some sweeping the floors, some mopping, tidying up the fancy receiving room and all.

Chincha, who even has receiving rooms anymore?! It's the 21st century! Lian thought in her head.

When the maids saw them, Mark held up his index finger to his lips again. The maids nodded obediently and continued doing their tasks.

"We're sooo gonna get caught, Tuan, I swear! We're gonna be in so much trouble!" Lian intense-whispered to Mark when they reached the stairs, half crouching like idiots so no one would notice them from the sides.

"Will you chill? I got this," he smugly replied.

Lian scoffed. "You got this, okay, uhm yeah okay, that cured me!" Her voice dripped with sarcasm.

He paused a bit and turned to look at Lian before he smirked. Lian was panicking but this crazy idiot only smirked! "Ohhh. I like it when you're being snarky and all," he teased.

"It's too early for this!" She huffed, urging him to keep going.

But Mark didn't move. Instead, he leaned against the railing and pulled her to him so hard, she was slammed against his chest. Really, trust Mark Tuan to do exactly the opposite of what you ask him to do! This guy's brain is on reverse!

"Which reminds me," he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled down at her teasingly. "We have unfinished business."

She tried to get away but he was just too strong! "U-uh, what unfinished business?"

"You know..." he whispered, inching closer to her. "You were going to kiss me back at the golf field, right? OW!!!"

She hit him hard on the head. "You need sleep!"

"I need you Liannieee~! Only you!" Mark said teasingly, a playful smile on his face as he tried to pull her back to him.

"Ahhhh!! What are you doing? Ew, ew get away!" She shoved his face away using her palm.

"What? You even begged me not to let you go, right? You even sang it to me," he said with a cheeky grin, grabbing her wrist and prying her hand off his face.

"No! You are not going to steal my first kiss!!!"

Mark stopped. "Wait. You haven't been kissed yet?"

Lian glared at him and used the chance to get away from his hold. "Yeah, because it's so easy to whore around with seven pairs of eyes watching your every move."

"Yah. I don't like that term—"

"Where have you two been?" Boomed an icy calm voice from the bottom of the staircase. Lian didn't even realize they were both still on the stairs. They stopped and turned to see who spoke.

Damn it. It was Mark's grandfather.

They bowed at him in unison. Lian then turned to Mark in panic, widening her eyes at him as if to say 'what now genius???' which he just shrugged in reply!