15. I punish thee

"OUCH LI...! I'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH! I REGRET IT NOW!!!" Jackson wailed.

He was laying face down on the carpeted basement floor, his hands and ankles tied together behind him as Lian sat on his back, eating her froyo. They were all there except for Youngjae and Jinyoung who were up in the kitchen cooking some food. BamBam and JB were playing Xbox while Mark and Yugyeom watched their game. Whoever loses gets replaced, that's the rule.

"Jackson, I love you, you're my BFFL BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST TRICK ME INTO DRINKING 'ORANGE JUICE' THAT'S 80 FUCKING PERCENT TEQUILA!" She spat. "BITCH, DON'T DO THAT TO ME...!"

After the whole thing happened and they all exited the club, every one of the guys gave Jackson a piece of their mind, almost breaking his face (if it weren't for the fact that it was his birthday) for frightening Lian. The girl had gone catatonic if it weren't for the frozen yogurt the maknaes bought that brought her back to normal.

"Jackson, I swear, if this ever happens again, I don't know what I might do to you," JB said without looking away from his game.

"Jaebumie, please don't break up with me!" Jackson sulked.

Wow, he can even still joke, this idiot.

"Jinjja, Jackson, are you tired of living?" Mark snapped.

"At least noona didn't panic and was able defend herself," Yugyeom said with a smile and a thumbs up at Lian's direction. Lian returned the smile.

"Good thing you still remember everything Saseong taught us," Mark said, relief evident on his face. (Saseong= grand master TKD trainer)

"That was actually MMA I learned back in LA," she corrected.

BamBam cheered. "No boy can ever mess with our noona. She kicks ass!"

"Like literally," Yugyeom added. Lian giggled at her silly ever so loyal fanboys.

"But Jackson, what drink was that?" She whispered as she ate what was left of her froyo.

He smirked. "Tequila sunshine."

"Ohhh. If they didn't tell me it had tequila in it, I wouldn't have known!"

"How would you have known? You haven't even tasted tequila, dumbass."

"Yah. I'm still mad at you."

"But it tasted good, didn't it?"

Lian flipped her hair. "Not talking to you."

"Hey, come on. Don't be mean to me on my birthday!"

"It's past 12 midnight so your birthday's over. I can be mean to you whenever I want."

"Whatever," Jackson huffed. Lian was still sitting on his back but he never once complained, he knew he deserved this kind of suffering. If not more.

"Just get me that next time, okay? With my permission."

Just then the door opened and in came Youngjae and Jinyoung who were carrying boxes of pizza, donuts, bags of chips and two buckets of chicken which they laid on the floor by the couches where their friends all sat.

Lian's jaw dropped. Wow. That's a lot of food... Challenge accepted!

She grabbed a bucket of chicken for her and Jackson and started ravishing a drumstick.

"What's this 'next time' I'm hearing?" Jinyoung gave Jackson and Lian a pointed look.

"What happened to just cooking snacks?" Lian asked. "We have food in the fridge."