19. Mark, you a hoe

It's nearly been over a month since the rumor about Lian and Mark dating when another rumor about them broke out. It was a nice and warm May day and the pair were on their way to school, the incident about Lian's mental breakdown long forgotten. She's Lian Wong after all and she wasn't the type to get hung up over something for too long. She cries over it, wipes her tears and moves on with her chin up high. Or her middle finger in the air. That's just how she is and Mark couldn't be any more happy about it.

The two arrived to school to find the boys already there, sitting on the trunk of JB's car, talking among themselves.

"If it isn't the evil couple," JB smirked when Mark and Lian got out the car.

Lian glared, it was too early for his teasing. She sat next to Jinyoung who happily greeted her with open arms. She hugged him back.

"Seriously, JB is getting softer as weeks pass by." Lian squinted her eyes at him. "Who have you been seeing behind our backs?"

The boys' eyes zeroed in on him while the boy in question shook his hands frantically. "I'm not seeing anyone, I swear!"

"Why are you so defensive, hyung?" Youngjae smirked.

"You're even sweating bullets, hyung...!" BamBam pointed at JB's forehead.

Yugyeom smiled like the Mad Hatter. "Hyung has a secret, I see."

Mark chuckled. "You better say it now before the maknaes find out about it and that will bring you an even bigger problem."

"I'M NOT HIDING ANYTHING!" JB snapped. "I just have anger management every week, that's why!!!"

They all took a step back.

"Oh, I think it's back," Jinyoung whispered to Lian as JB threw daggers at him with his gaze.

"Hyung, just chill and eat more cake." Jackson shoved cake into JB's mouth while nodding. Where did he get the cake?

Lian and Jinyoung decided they had enough dumbassery for the morning and talked amongst themselves instead.

"So life is good, yes?" Jinyoung grinned.

Lian snorted. "That's so cheesy just now, omo. I'm getting goosebumps."

"You're avoiding the question!!!"

She smiled and clung to his arm. He draped an arm over her shoulder. "Life is old, life is new, life is all, life is you!"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "That's a Beatles song!"

"But I've always been more of a Lana del Rey girl, ya kno? Those tragic love story kind... Or even Radioheads..."

"Okay, okay! I get it! You're sad and beautiful, geez!"

Lian pointed at him with an innocent look on her face. "Ayyy. Your words, not mine!"

Jinyoung chuckled, patting her head and rubbing his cheeks against her forehead. Lian felt it again, that overwhelming sense of fondness spreading in her stomach. She looked around at the rest of the boys. That's all it took to make the feeling disappear.

Lian snickered when she saw what they were doing. They were such dorks. JB and BamBam were thumb wrestling while Jackson and Mark were caught in the act of pushing Yugyeom's face away who was trying to join in on their conversation, Youngjae was on his phone doing whatever, probably playing Fifa again.

"They're such idiots," Lian said, amused as she shook her head.

Jinyoung looked at her and scoffed. "As if you're not?"