53. Totally spies

And so when she asked "Can I kiss you now?" Mark did not think twice. Mark did not think at all. He held her face in his hands and kissed her softly at first which later turned into wanting, needing. When they were both breathless, Lian gave him feather light kisses before realizing what she'd done and hid her face in Mark's chest.

He chuckled at how red her ears were but he was a mess himself too. Lian could probably feel the fast pace of his heart, and yet he didn't even care. She had to know how insanely fast his heart beat for her. She had to know he'll never let her go, not when she's truly, finally his.

***

It was another day of school. Youngjae couldn't even remember why he's put up with this. It wasn't worth getting up so early in the morning at all especially now that the hyungs have all graduated and he's left with the children of Satan, BamBam and Yugyeom.

Which is why, when night time takes over and the hyungs gather at Jinyoung's penthouse, Youngjae gets all kinds of emotional. He rushed inside and clung to all his hyungs' legs, including Lian who threatened to hit him with the book she was holding if he didn't let go this instant.

"Jinyoung-aaah!!!" Jackson suddenly called out from where he sat on the couch between JB and Mark. "What's taking so long to get the samgyeopsal ready?"

Jinyoung appeared from the kitchen carrying a plate with heaps of meat stacked on it. "Yah. Get your lazy ass off that couch and help me maybe?"

"I would but you see, the game's on." Jackson didn't even spare the poor boy a glance.

"I was on my way to help you, Jinyoung, really but this stupid kid won't let go of me," Lian said as she tried to wriggle her leg free.

"Make the maknaes do it." JB suggested, his eyes not leaving the TV screen.

"Eh~ hyung has his own hands," Yugyeom said as he dropped his bag and sat on the floor by the couch where his hyungs are.

"Yah! Yugyeom are you really gonna be like that?!" Lian growled and tried to march her way to where Yugyeom was but it was no use, Youngjae was still clinging to her leg.

"Yah! Li, don't yell at him! He's just an aegi!" Jackson defended the maknae as the boy pouted.

"Aegi??? Hah! AEGI??!!" Lian looked at her best friend incredulously. "He's freaking 19 years old!"

"He's still a baby in my eyes!" Jackson argued.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. Not even 30 minutes in and these idiots are already fighting.

"Ayyy! Hyung, stop yelling at noona!" BamBam spat at his hyung with a glare.

"Yah, Bam stop yelling at Jackson!" JB scolded the boy.

"Hyung! Yah! Stop yelling at BamBam!" Yugyeom defended his best friend.

"YAH MAKNAE! Are you gonna be like that to your hyung? YAH!!" Youngjae growled at the spoiled maknae. He was still clinging tightly onto Lian's leg as if his life depended on it.

"Youngjae! Aren't you letting go?! Yah! Wanna die?! Where do you think you're touching??" Mark suddenly shouted and for a second everyone paused at the far off diss this hyung was spewing but Jinyoung had to enter the room again to yell;

"AISHH!!! Taesso!! TAESSO!!!! I don't need help!!! DINNER'S READY!" No one even noticed he'd set the table already. (Taesso = something like it's done, forget it)

The boys obediently got up, as well as Youngjae who dismantled himself from Lian's leg, and made their way to the dinner table as if World War III didn't happen in his living room just now.