The Panther has awaken.....

"You have returned to the real world. Welcome back." said Metaverse Navigator. "...Thanks god. We're back. I dragged you around a lot, huh? ....Sorry, man. Ugh, I'm dead tired... How you holdin' up?" huffed Ryuji "Eh, I'm fine." said Ren "That's impressive. I'm exhausted even though I used to do track... But damm, if what we saw was for real, this is gonna get good! I totally remember the faces of the guys Kamoshida was treatin' like slaves. Once we make 'em fess up to any physical abuse, Kamoshida will be done." said Ryuji then looked out in the back ally, "So... wanna help me look for those guys or any witnesses?" asked Ryuji "Sure, I'll help" said Ren then Ryuji got all excited, "Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Hey, so... If you're thinkin' of layin' low 'cause you don't have any friends, I don't think that'll help... I'll your friend dude." he said "Thank you Ryuji" "No problem dude, but no one'll take anything I say seriously. Still, those rumours about him gettin' physical might be real. And after seein' Kamoshida's distorted-heart thing in person, there's no way I can just sit back!" "Of course" "I'm countin' on you! Don't worry— I'm hyped about this too! said Ryuji as him and Ren can sense a bond between the both of them. In the Investigation room, "Acting as a phantom thief would've been more efficient alone. You could've gone about I that way... However, you did not. There are merits to having associates... That's what you decided. Am I wrong" asked Sae as Ren wasn't giving in, then was back to the day being a thief would change his life for the good. 

      Ren heard a noise, "Oh... Right. I haven't eaten anything since lunch. It'd be weird splittin' off now, so why don't we grab a bite somewhere?" asked Ryuji "Sure, let's go" said Ren as they walk out of the back ally. They walked to a beef bowl store, "So? What's up with you and Grace?" ask Ryuji as he ate all of his noodles Ren look at Ryuji trying his best not blush with the word, 'Grace' but he failed to, "NO WAY!! DUDE YOU LOVE HER!!!" shouted Ryuji and everyone looked at them, "Sorry, my friend here will be quite," said Ren as he looked at Ryuji "So you basically have a crush on her, right?" ask Ryuji Ren nodded, "Yes I do, when I see her I get this feeling that I don't want to go away and when she talks to me it's like I forgot to speak" said Ren "Ya, you defiantly have a crush with her." "What about you Ryuji? Do you have any crush?" asking Ren like he was changing the typic "Nah," said Ryuji so quick, "Really not even one?" "Nope" "What about Takamaki? You were so fired up back at Kamoshida's castle" "I....oh......ohhh..." said Ryuji as he was in the middle, "So you do?" "Ffffiiinnneee, I do. But don't tell her dude! Okay!" said Ryuji looked at his bowl that had no more noodles left. "Well, we might be more alike than I originally thought." said Ryuji "You may be right." said Ren. "You're the first guy that made me think that. I did something stupid at school before. So your house is in... Yongen, right?" "Ya," "Well we should hang out, but dude what the hell, man. You barley touched your food." said Ryuji as he opened the jar of Ginger and was scooping lots of it on Ren's bowl "Oh, what are you doing?" asked Ren "Just lemme do it dude. Anyways, I got your back like you got mine from tomorrow on. As long as we do something about Kamoshida." said Ryuji "Ya" said Ren "Oh, yeah! Tell me your number. Chat ID too." said Ryuji as they both pulled out they phone and exchange numbers, "Just you wait, Kamoshida... We're gonna start right away tomorrow. First, let's hit up those guys that were kept as slaves. The volleyball rally's tomorrow, huh? That's recommended by Kamoshida. Makes me wanna gag. But thanks to that, we got no classes in the afternoon, and we can walk around unnoticed. Well, I guess we can work out the details tomorrow..." said Ryuji as he putted his phone away and glanced at Ren's bowl, "C'mon, you gotta eat more. There's tons of ginger there!" said Ryuji as he scoop up some more. After the eating all of the noodles with a lot of ginger Ren and Ryuji walked down the street, "So, about this plan to take down Kamoshida..." said Ryuji loudly, "Lower your voice, you're being too loud." said Ren "Ah— Right." said Ryuji. Back at school, Ann was sitting on the bench with her friend, Shiho. "....I-I haven't been sleeping well lately... Whenever I close my eyes, I keep thinking about too many things..." Shiho said sadly "Shiho..." said Ann, "Nationals are coming up soon, so I keep thinking... Should someone like me really be on the starting lineup? asked Shiho "Don't worry. Just be confident in yourself! Your skills have been recognized! It's all because you work harder than anyone else!" said Ann happily "....Yeah... Volleyball's all I have, after all." said Shiho "More importantly, was that injury okay? It looked really swollen." asked Ann "No, it's nothing. It's normal... Especially since a meet's coming up..." said Shiho Ann looked wired for her then an boy walk in with Ann and Shiho, "Sorry to interrupt, Suzui. Um... Mr. Kamoshida told me to get you." said the Well-behaved student Shiho looked shock by the news, "Huh? What does he want?" asked Shiho "He didn't say..." said the Well-behaved student "....Ann, I..." said Shiho "...It'll be fine! I bet it's a meeting about the starting lineup or something." said Ann ".......Yeah." said Shiho as she stand up and did Ann, "Well, I better go..." "Yup. Good luck!" cheered Ann. Shiho looked at Ann and nod as she walk to towards the Well-behaved student and he walked away as well, "Hang in there, Shiho..." said Ann.