Spaceport of Greed: Obliterated

As the morning came, Ren and Grace noticed the gang to come to the hideout, they all came then Noah and Makoto bumped into each other as they were about to sit down with the gang, "Oh! I'm so sorry Noah!" said Makoto as Noah got up and helped her up, "Oh! It's okay! So oh? Makoto I was wanting to ask you something? Oh! Two!?" asked Noah as he rubbed his hair, "Sure, what is it?" asked Makoto "Oh.....? I liked you...... like love you........? Oh man, I made it awkward......" sighed Noah but Makoto gigged at him, "What are you laughing?" asked Noah "I like you too, but I didn't know how to tell you...." said Makoto "Oh! So you like love love me?" asked Noah as Makoto smiled and nodded "Yes, I do. And what is the other something you wanted to ask me?" asked Makoto "Oh ya! Uhh, so.... I've been doing a little thinking, and..... How do I put it.... I guess I was thinking about coming up with a new a move—like a special tag-team move, kinda thing. So, I got this idea while playing a video game, and.... it's a move that's gonna need your help....." said Noah "My help?" asked Makoto "Know what? Never mind. I just saw something like it in the game and thought it looked cool.... When I try to say it out loud, it seems too insane....." said Noah "Insane, huh? So, in other words, you may have come across a special attack that outclasses any of our other moves?" asked Makoto "I wha.....?" asked Noah "Why don't you tell me your idea? By the way you described it, it must be a pretty good one." said Makoto "U-Uh, alright..... Just.... don't get mad at me, okay?" said Noah as he explained his idea to Makoto "I.... see......." said Makoto "Heh, so stupid, right!? Yeah, I was just joking! Haha...... P-Please forget what I said." said Noah nervously ".....That could work." said Makoto "Oh yeah, that could work—Wait, what?" asked Noah "But, if we're going to do this, we'll have to push ourselves harder than ever before. Think you can keep up?" asked Makoto "Yes, ma'am! We're going to show them the real meaning of pain!" said Noah all pumped up "Yes, I hope the star grants our wish." said Makoto then the Star started to sparkle and shine as Noah and Makoto's Showtime was a go. "Oh yeah! I nearly forgot because of how good Noah is at fighting..... But he's new to the team, right? Shouldn't we do what did for Daisy, Yusuke and Makoto?" asked Ann "Ah, you mean the Phantom Thief Basic Training. There's much we need to teach him." said Makoto "Firer away, Makoto!" said Noah "Wooo, someone's excited." said Daisy "Then again, I already told him the gist of things. What other stuff should we talk about.....?" asked Morgana "Oh, about how we defeated my boss-in-training; Nate in there.... Will that have any effect on my Boss?" asked Noah "Nope. They did something similar in my Palace, but I'm perfectly fine." said Futaba "I-Is that so...?" said Noah "But man, that cognitive person stuff is crazy! He was so similar that even Noah couldn't tell!" said Futaba "That might have just been a coincidence. Usually cognitive people look totally different." said Daisy "The version of me in Kamoshida's castle was terrible." said Ann "And the version of me at Madarame's Palace was a painting, not even a person." said Yusuke "Now that you mention it, why isn't there a cognitive version of me? Is it somewhere in there?" asked Noah "Well, I could imagine a couple of reasons why we haven't seen it.... but I don't think you'd like them." said Morgana as Noah sighed "Come on, don't think about that dark stuff." said Grace "Anyways, if a dude's cognition can change the scenery or even the people in the Palace..... Couldn't you use that to make a dream world filled with places and people you love!? Man, Palaces are super promising! My greatest hopes and dreams might still come true! Well, that's kinda impossible this time, hehehe.... but maybe we should try in the future!?" said Futaba "That sounds fun, sis." said Ren ".....In any case, if Noah followed that conversation, there's nothing else we need to teach him." said Makoto as Ren gave the go ahead for the calling card, "Alright, let's do this!" said Ryuji as they were about to leave but the gang gave the calling card to Noah as he was about to leave "We all entrust this to you, Noah." said Makoto "Okay..... I place this in my Boss's office, and the Treasure will appear, correct?" asked Noah "If he notices the calling card, then yes." said Yusuke "Are you afraid of doing this to your own Boss?" asked Daisy "To be honest... a little." said Noah "Try to recall your anger. It will guide you in the right direction." said Ryuji ".....So we're carrying out this plan tomorrow?" asked Noah "Those are the rules." said Ren "Yeah, you're right." said Grace "We can laugh or cry all we want, but we only get one shot at this. Everyone.... I'm counting on you!" said Morgana as the gang nodded and lefted. Ren and Grace got on their pjs then their phones rang they pull it out to the group chat, "Please allow me for messaging you so late in the night. I truly sorry for what has happened in this case." said Noah "It's okay Noah" said Yusuke "We're teammates, Noah." said Ren "But I'm the newest member." said Noah "Hey, it's all cool." said Daisy "Furthermore, you're already one of us." said Makoto "Thank you, Mako-chan." said Noah "......Do you mean me?" asked Makoto "Sorry, I think my fingers typed that accidentally..... I'm just so glad to have found friends." said Noah "Not a problem. That personal touch is actually refreshing." said Makoto "Great. I hope we get to be the bestest of friends, Mako-chan. Uh, sorry 'bout that. I sorta got carried away...." said Ryuji as they all putted they phones away as Ren and Grace headed for bed for the big day.