With the Stars and Us......

The gang where at the real world starting point of Max's Palace; they all looked around for Ren "Didja see 'em!?" asked Ryuji as they all shook their heads sadly "Where could Morgana, Goro and Ren be?" asked Ann "We've literally looked everywhere....." said Grace sadly as tears was coming down "This is our original reality, right?" asked Noah "I believe so, yes....." said Daisy as Yusuke pulled out his phone to check something, "The Meta-Nav is gone. We don't even have a way to check anymore....." said Yusuke sadly "At any rate, there's no point in worrying about it here. We should work all of this out somewhere else." said Noah "You're right—now that I think about it, we've been out all night too..... So let's go to Leblanc." said Futaba sadly as they all nodded and started to walk away Grace sigh and cried as she wiped her tears away then she saw something on the ground in front of them she bend down pick it up and looked at it, "Huh.....?" asked Grace "Graceeeeee, let's goooo." said Futaba "Oh, right!" said Grace as she put the piece of paper in her pocket and ran to the gang, they walked to Leblanc open it the bell rang "Hm?" asked Sojiro as he looked over to see the gang inside, "I'm home......" said Futaba sadly "You and your brother didn't tell me you'd be out all night..... You guys should've at least gotten in touch with me about it or your brother at least." said Sojiro "I'm sorry, dad....." said Futaba sadly "We're the ones who kept her and Ren out so late—we should be apologizing for them." said Ann "And we're all back so early in the morning.... We're awfully sorry." said Grace sadly "Stop apologizing so much. Being worried isn't exactly on my list of favourite activities, but I assume you guys had a good reason for it, right?" asked Sojiro "Um.... Sojiro have you seen Ren at all lately?" asked Grace as she was trying to hold back her tears "Uh.... Ren? What are you guys asking that?" asked Sojiro "You know what big bro's deal is right now with Sae, dad?" asked Futaba "Well, yeah..... He's been locked up since last year." said Sojiro as the gang were all shock and surprised "Locked up?" asked Noah "What's going on?" asked Makoto "W-What're you guys talkin' about..... Well, I was gonna ask you guys that, but now I'm getting a strange feeling that I've been seeing him until fairly recently....." said Sojiro as the gang looked down sadly and Grace having more tears, "A-Anyways—why don't you guys all take a seat before I go over his situation?" asked Sojiro as they all nodded took a sit and Sojiro explained it all what had happen and what Sae took Sojiro, "So, Ren's in juvenile detention......" said Grace sadly as more tears came down "Well, I need to stock up on a few supplies before I open up shop..... Feel free to hang out here while I'm out." said Sojiro "Thank you......" said Grace sadly then Daisy saw her tears coming down so she hugged her best friend then Sojiro walk away "So, this is our original reality, right? Or, are we in another different one now?" asked Ann "You know, these unexpected changes could actually be the end results of our actions in our own reality..... Remember how Ren was planning on turning himself in to the police?" said Makoto "Then Goro did it for him instead...." said Daisy "But that took place in Dr. Max's reality—which means Ren's currently....." said Yusuke sadly "So, everything that would've happened if it weren't for Dr. Max...... now it's actually happened?" asked Noah "Ya know, what y'all are saying's startin' to make sense...... But in that case, in the real reality— Uh, I mean, the reality we're all in right now...... What happened with Morgana and Goro?" asked Ryuji "Don't say it..... Just like with me and big bro's mom, now Morgana's...." said Futaba as she was starting to cry then they hear a familiar voice, "Did someone say my name?" asked an familiar voice as the gang was shock and surprised in the same time as they all turned around to see Morgana there, "This again!?" yelled Ryuji angrily "Recycled gags suck! Why do you always hafta get us all worried like that!?" yelled Futaba as she was anger and flustered "How are you here?" asked Noah surprised "Looks like it really was just the Metaverse me who disappeared. Eventually, I woke up in Shibuya. Getting all the way back here took some time." said Morgana "C'mon, don't scare us like that! Oh, but wait—does that mean Goro's......" said Ryuji as Morgana was shock "What is it, Morgana?" asked Daisy "Well.... About him....." said Morgana as Ryuji picked him up sat Morgana down on the chair then told everyone the news, "No.... I cant believe Goro's really....." said Ann "What the hell..... So he was fightin' that hard, knowin' he was gonna disappear the whole time...." said Ryuji "So, Ren's incarcerated and Goro is..... I thought I'd braced myself for the decision we made, but.... this truly is a harsh reality." said Yusuke "We all decided to live our real lives and look to the future from here..... But even so......" said Makoto "I.... I just can't accept Ren being stuck behind bars. Why don't we try help him somehow?" asked Grace as she wiped her tears away and everyone was surprised "Nice, I love that idea!" said Morgana "Yeah! We won't put up with this injustice!" said Ann "But, what can we do to actually help him out of there?" asked "Uh... I remember sis telling me a while ago...... In order to overturn a sentence, you need definitive evidence that proves the subject's innocence." said Makoto "So what yer sayin' is, we just gotta find that evidence.... right?" asked Ryuji "Then we're on the case!" said Daisy "There's no time for us to waste. We're going to show off what the Phantom Thieves are capable of—one last time." said Yusuke "That's right, for my big bro! Let's go!" said Futaba hyped "We're gonna save our leader, no matter what it takes!" yelled Ryuji "Yeah!" yelled everyone as they left Leblanc to get a head start.