The Phantom Thieves of Hearts.....

The bell rang for after school and the gang when upstairs to the rooftop, "I was surprised Ann could hold herself back against Kamoshida's Shadow." said Ryuji "Really?" said Daisy as Ann explained it to Daisy, "Wow! You go girl!" said Daisy "It wasn't like that... I just wanted Kamoshida to apologize himself." said Ann "You're so kind, Lady Ann." said Morgana "No matter how much of a pain in a butt he was, finishing off woulda left a bad aftertaste even same goes for the Vice Principle too, huh?" asked Ryuji "Huh? Thats not it. I think revenge is better served if I make him repent." said Ann "Yeah true on that Ann" said Daisy "Realizing what he'd done, he'll grovel for forgiveness the rest of his life, you know? I just believe there are fates worse than death." said Ann "Oh my gosh.... A-Anyways, that's all settled..." said Ryuji as he was scared to hear that from Ann then he looked at Morgana "But you know, there was one more thing I was wonderin' about that castle and jailhouse. Why was Kamoshida and Mr. Williams the only ones who had that Metaverse thing?" asked Ryuji "It isn't necessarily limited to them. It's something anyone could have if their heart became warped from their desires." said Morgana "Anyone...?" asked Daisy "Well not everyone, Persona-users can not though. But wanna check it out?" asked Morgana "Not right now. We better lay low for a while. People are still going be talking about Kamoshida and Mr. Williams." said Grace "Then again, it's totally impossible for someone to find out what we did at my Unlce's Palace." said Daisy "Yeah, about that... Weird rumors about Ryuji and Ren are already going around. Stuff like, you got together and threatened Kamoshida with something close to physical violence..." said Ann "The heck!?" said Ryuji "People aren't going to easily believe that phantom thieves really exist. Calling card's being treated like it was a prank like when with Mr. Williams by someone who knew what Kamoshida and Mr. Williams was doing." said Ann "Makes sense... We're the ones who did it, and I still don't completely believe it myself." said Ryuji "Let's wait for things to settle down for the time being." said Daisy "Anyways, let's check out how much this medal can be sold for. It'd be better if we pawned it off ASAP." said Ryuji as he pulled out his phone and started looking online as Ren when up and looked at Ryuji's phone, "Ooh, got something! ....Wait, thirty thousand yen!? That's all a gold medal's worth!?" said Ren as he looked at Ryuji then Ryuji looked at Ren both of them were shock, "Remember that time in middle school? I lent you some money." said Ann "There's no way I borrowed thirty thousand yen from you!" said Ryuji as he putted his phone away, "Wouldn't it be around that much with compounded interest?" asked Daisy "Interest my butt!" said Ryuji "I'm not saying that I'm taking all of it. I mean, it's your fault for not paying me back all these years! It's juts common sense!" said Ann "Dammit..." said "I agree on laying low and keeping an eye on the situation. However, you dragged me into this. It would be nonsense not to celebrate on two successful missions." said "I guess we could blow this dirty money on something fun." said Ryuji "Discussion among the phantom thieves are to take place over luxurious food. How about it?" asked Morgana "Hey, wait— ...Nah, I guess it's fine. There's somewhere I want to go then." said Ann "Where's that?" asked Ryuji "It's a place Shiho and I have been waiting to go for a while." said Ann "I owe money, so I can't complain... You three good with that?" asked Ryuji "Wait is it that place your talking about!?" asked Daisy "Yup!" said Ann "Then it's a yes!" said Daisy "It's fine by me too!" said Grace "Fine by me." said Ren "I'll leave it to your discretion as well, Lady Ann." said Morgana "When should we go? Wanna do it soon, like tomorrow?" asked Ryuji "Yeah!" said Ann "So, who's going to sell this?" asked Grace "Leave that to us. We know a store that'll buy anything. Don't we, Ren?" said Morgana as Ren nodded "Okay, I'll leave that to you guys." said Grace as they nodded and walked back home. Ren walked into then got ring on his phone as he pulled it out to see the group chat, "Question? Is that gold medal real? But how did it get inside Kamoshida's Palace?" asked Daisy "No, that one is a fake. It's just a by-product of his cognition. The real medal should be in his possession." said Morgana "This one's a fake." said Ren "What...? You're telling me Kamoshida's still get the medal?" asked Ryuji "Who cares? What matters is that we changed his heart." said Ann "And anyways, if we had taken the real thing, that'd be stealing!" said Grace "But by the inform I heard from the assembly, I don't think he'll be proud of that medal anymore regardless." said Daisy "Ann, let go of stuff pretty easy, huh? Wanna forget about my debt?" asked Ryuji "That's different. Five hundred yen is a lot of money for a middle schooler, you know. Do you still have that dolphin anyway?" asked Ann "The dolphin?" asked Daisy "What dolphin?" asked Grace "Dolphin?" asked Ren "Stop diggin' that up!" said Ryuji "Back in middle school, we went on a trip to the aquarium. But Ryuji had to spend all his money on a souvenir, so I lent him some for the train fare." said Ann "Really!?" said Daisy "I said I was sorry... That was for my mom." said Ryuji "Well, I guess I can call it even after all we've been through." said Ann "....Thank you. Anyways, we don't gotta worry about selling that medal off if it's a fake! End of story!" said Ryuji as Ren putted his phone away, "Kamoshida will never be proud of that once-in-a-lifetime gold medal ver again. Depending on how you look at it, that punishment might be even worse than death for him." said Morgana then Sojiro looked at Ren, "Staring tomorrow, you'll have a lot of time off, huh? Must be nice... For me, it just means more customers and even more work." said Sojiro as Ren when upstairs got change then lay down to bed and fell asleep.