Chapter 1

- {Your pov}
- I slumber down the streets on my way to get groceries at late night. Why is a girl that's 18 years old walking down the streets alone at 10:30pm wearing a short pink dress?

Let me explain:

I'm Adelyn, Adelyn Irvine and I'm a little and a submissive. I have a brother and two extremely Christian parents.

So as you can imagine my whole life has been about good grades, the church and god.

I've never been really into the whole "God" thing. Not that I'm against it! But I've been told my whole life that he's the only one i can love.

I was never allowed to have friends or have a boyfriend. Until i met Adrian. Adrian was perfect, he was Christian, my family accepted him and he was absolutely perfect.

He was a caregiver, he cared about me. Until he decided that someone named Sabrina was the one for him and he cheated on me.

I found out when i came home late from work, he didn't even feel sorry, he laughed right in my face.

When i came home to tell my parents they didn't even let me in. Apparently because My parents know his parents, he decided to tell mine that i did drugs.

And since alcohol and drugs is extremely agains the rules. They kicked me out without a heartbeat.

Then i was homeless for about 2 weeks. I was heartbroken, how many times i tried to tell them or call them they blocked me on everything.

Then i started working at a vintage thrift store!! All the clothing there is donated by people who don't wear it anymore and i think that's amazing!!

There was a small room in the back that wasn't in use and they let me stay there for a while until i had enough money for my own house!

And now two months later I'm still where i am now, staying at the vintage thrift store in the unused small backroom.

I've been saving up money but i still don't have enough for a small apartment. 

I walk into the small supermarket and grab some vegetables, coke, and some other stuff.

The sweet Indonesian man that works there says "Always on time" he puts some extra lollipops in the bag and i smile and say "You're the sweetest"

He smiles and i pay him. He says "Be careful sweetheart" i smile and walk out.

I walk through the park and it's not very busy, there are some people walking their dog, some homeless people and that's about it.

I see a black silhouette sitting on a bench, he looks nice!! I mean i can go sit there and make a friend right!?

I sit down next to him and look at him! I can barely see him because of the dark but goddamn that jawline looks as sharp as a piece of glass..

He could cut me with it, I'm sure about that.

I shake it off and say "Hello!!" He doesn't say anything and i say "I'm Adelyn!" He scoffs and i grab a lollipop!

I say "You want one aswell? I have strawberry, orange, apple-" he says "I don't want one"

Owh.. i guess he doesn't want to be my friend... i grab an apple flavoured lollipop for him and put it on the bench.

I say "H-Have a good evening" i walk away and walk 'home'. I lock the doors behind me and walk back to where i stay throwing the plastic stick in the trashcan.

I change into my pyjamas and make a salad. I grab my computer and watch some Netflix.

Today was a good day, Ms. Cale came by today for some new accessories and we found alot for her. She is a very sweet older woman, she's like a grandma to me.