Chapter 4

- {Your pov}
- i said goodbye to marco and walk inside! I finished all the work i had to do! I grab my stuffie and jump on ny bed!!

I say "We did it sparkle! I got a new job!!" I smile and put on my cute pjs with little bunnies on them! I grab my paci and sippy cup and make myself comfy! I put on "Olaf presents" and lay in bed!

Around a good 20 minutes later i hear the bell ring! I look up, it's pretty late! Why would someone be at the door! I grab my sippy cup and i grab sparkle.

I'll protect her and she will protect me! I hop to the door! When i get there i see Owen standing outside in the rain that's pouring down on him!

My eyes widen and i let him in! He's all wet!! He says "Thanks, it's pouring down like crazy" he looks so hot like this.. his white button up shirt is completely soaked making it stick to his body showing his abs clearly..

His hair that just falls on his forehead while little water droplets fall on his shoes.

I look up at him in awe and he smiles. He says "Are you done staring at me or do i need to wipe that little bit of drool away?"

My eyes widen and i say "i sowwy" he smirks and says "Looks like someone is very little right now" I nod with a big smile on my face.

I giggle and he says "lemme see ur room" i grab his hand and lead him to my room! I dunno why I'm so happy out of nowhere but I'm excited he's here!

I walk inside and say "Tadaa!!" I twirl and he says "It's so... beautiful" I say "Wook! I have pink!!"

I point to my pink bed sheets with princesses on it and he says "That's cute I bet it's very eh? comfy?"

I smile and he says "i came here because you forgot your jacket lil one"
My eyes widen, did he just call me lil one? I gulp and i grab it from him smiling!

He chuckles and says "And your first paycheck!"

I say "alweady?" He says "i thought since it's your first day i would give you your first paycheck immediately, the second one will be at the end of the month"

I smile and say "Thank chu!!" He smiles and gives it to me! I look in it and drop sparkle because of how shocked i am.

1000$!? For one day!? That's insane! I gasp and say "Me can get a house within a month!" He smiles and i say "Thank you!"

He chuckles and says "You dropped your stuffie little one" i gasp and say "Sparkle!!" I grab her and hug her tightly!

He says "Well i better get going, marco is waiting" i say "Owh sowwy" he says "It's not your fault sweetheart, i was distracted" i smile and he says "Don't stay up too late okay?"

I chuckle and say "maybee" he gives me a stern look and i say "O-Owkay" he says "Good, now I'll see you tomorrow"

I smile and nod! We walk to the door and he walks out! I wave him bye and i also wave at marco!

He smiles and waves back! Soon they drive away and i make sure to lock the door!

I hop back to bed and fall asleep in no time.
-

-

- {Owen's pov}
- i get up finally finished with all my work and i see Adelyn's jacket still hanging over her chair, she forgot it.

I grab it and also the envelope and get in the car. I say "To the thrift store" he smiles knowing damn well why and he starts driving.

She's still a virgin.. fuck, how is she still a virgin!? She's so fucking hot, if it was me i would own that sweet little tight pussy of hers..