Chapter 19

- {Adelyn Pov}
- I groan as i place my new couch on it's place. I say "Jesus christ this thing is heavy" Andreas says "Oh stop complaining! I was basically lifting all the Weight!"

I say "You did not!!" He laughs and i say "Look how pretty!" He chuckles and i hug him and say "Thank you for helping me this week" he says "It's the least i can do, and besides i get to hang with a pretty girl" i break out laughing and say "I'm going to grab more boxes"

He nods and Alicia walks in with 2 boxes stacked up in her arms. She says "I think there's only 3 boxes left downstairs" i say "Wait really!? That's all?" She says "Yes, you know you don't have that much stuff" she's kinda right with that one, because i lived in that small space at the thrift store first i had to get rid of almost all my stuff to make it fit.

I walk downstairs and grab 2 boxes and Andreas walks past me grabbing the other one. I put them down next to my kitchen counter and say "i can't believe I'm moving into my first ever own apartment!" I look at Andreas and Alicia and They both smile at me.

There's a knock on my door and i look past Andreas and see Dioni standing in the doorway. I look down and get busy with my boxes and he sighs. Alicia says "You're early" he says "Mhm" she says "Alright, I'll be right there"

She turns to me and says "Now, Don't forget, if I'm not the first one to see when it's done then I'll be very very hurt" i laugh and say "Promise" Andreas says "Hey?! What about me?" I say "Oh shut up, you're staying the night"

Alicia says "Oh he is?" I nod and say "he's been with me all week, we're going to watch my favorite movie with ice cream and then tomorrow we're going to search for job applications!" She frowns and says "You're gonna quit?" I say "I kinda already did and i don't think it's a good idea that i keep working for him, besides i don't want to"

She says "That's understandable but you know you have to talk to him right?" I say "I don't see why, I'll leave some money as a thank you for letting me stay at his place and then that's it"

She sighs and says "But-" i say "Please, thank you for your help, you know i appreciate it" she nods and hugs me. She says "Just think about what i told you" i nod and say "Maybe" she rolls her eyes and chuckles. They walk out and when I'm sure they're gone i let out a breath of relief.

Andreas hugs me and says "Don't worry, i got you"  i say "I know, it's just... difficult". He lets go of me and says "You know my opinion" i say "I know, I know.. " "Now let's finish shall we?"
-

-

- {Owen pov}
- I groan in frustration and say "Where is that document i needed you to print out!?" She says "Oh I'm sorry sir!! I will get to it right now" i say "Get out" she says "What?" I say "Are you deaf?? I said Get out!! You're fired" her mouth drops wide open and she says "But sir i-" i say "Get. The. Fuck. Out" she nods while her eyes get glossy and as she grabs her stuff and presses the elevator button, the elevator doors open and Dioni and Alicia walk out.

great. i so do not have the time for them right now. Don't get me wrong, i'm just really busy. 

Dioni says "You know if you keep firing people like this, you won't have anyone left" i say "Oh thanks, i didn't know!" Alicia says "Why don't you relax a little?" i say "Sorry but just because you don't have to work doesn't mean others don't have to" Dioni says "Hey watch your mouth to my wife, she can't do anything about it that Adelyn left you" i growl lowly and say "Don't take her name in your mouth, she's in the past i don't give a shit about her" "Yeah looks like it" i glare at Alicia and she puts her hands up in defence.

I say "Apologies for my comment Alicia" i start to walk back to my office and call marco that he needs to fix me a new assistant. As i sit down in my office chair Alicia says "I was with Adelyn the past few days" I look up at her and then at Dioni and say "Congratufuckinglations" she rolls her eyes and says "Since you don't care i think you won't care that Andreas is spending the nights with her and helping her searching for new jobs" 

The fucker is doing what exactly!? i look up at Dioni and say "You knew this all those days?" he says "Well since today yes" i growl lowly and says "What's he doing staying in her house for that?! Doesn't he have his own fucking house?!" Alicia says "Emotional support". I say "Fuck that, he doesn't need to help her with that! She can do it herself"

Dioni says sarcastically "Yeah no, that sounds like you want to help her" i grab my phone and call Andreas. The hell he's spending the night with her, alone, in her house, without me to look out for her. He doesn't pick up so i call again. Dioni says "What are you gonna say hm?" I say "I don't fucking know yet"

Andreas picks up and says "What is it?" I say "Mission, go to the address I'm going to text you" he says "I can't". I say "I didn't ask" he says "Sir, i really can't" i say "If you won't be there within an hour you're fired" i end the call and dioni says "Seriously?! We don't even have any missions right now?" I say "There's a dump with bodies that need to be taken care of, and well you and him are the lucky ones"

He says "What?! But-" i say "I'm busy, I'll text ya the address" he growls and says "I'm dropping Alicia off first, i don't give a fuck about what you have to say" he walks out with alicia and i slam my desk. It all went so wrong so quick, and now i lost her. She's going to be with someone else and build a life and family with him.

No, No! That can't happen. We're made for each other! She fits perfectly in my arms, her Beautiful soft hair and that cute little smile she always has when she's excited for something. I have no idea how I'm going to fix this.
-

-

- {Adelyn Pov}
- Andreas had to leave for some emergency job or something so here i am, alone crying and staring at my new tv with vanilla and strawberry ice cream.

Andreas had a spare tv at his place so he gave it to me. Which i am very thankful for. It went quicker than i thought because surprisingly enough my place is almost done. All the boxes are empty but ofcourse some things need replacement and i definitely need some paintings or anything for on the wall.

And some more decoration to make it all cozy but I'm able to that when i have a job. So first things first Tomorrow is that I'm going to search for a new job. I heard they're opening some new small bakery or something like that in the city. It's a bit far away, but since it's in the middle of New York i think it's gonna do great, the more customers, the more i need to work, the more money i make. So I'm definitely stopping by there tomorrow.

But the reason I'm crying isn't because any of that.  Maybe it's pathetic but i just really needed to be sad about how my life went. Everything got fucked up. I could've been in university by now but no, ofcourse i fucked it up. I take another bite and my front door opens. I look up and see Andreas walking in. He says "I swear to god he called me for the stupidest little job ever, i had to-"

"What's wrong?!" He rushes to me and say "It's fine don't worry" he wipes my tears away and says "Now Don't lie" i say "Isn't a girl allowed to be sad sometimes?" He sighs and when he sees my ice cream he gasps and says "Started without me?!" I chuckle and he says "Unacceptable" i laugh and he says "That's more like it" i roll my eyes and dry my cheeks from the tears that fell earlier.

He says "Now, if you started on harry potter without me I'll be the one crying" i say "I didn't" he says "Good, go put it on while i grab myself some ice cream aswell" i nod and put the dvd in. Some people may say dvd's are old, and not from this time. But i love them. I think i might have the biggest collection in the world. Now i know that That's not true, but i like to think it is.

Andreas sits next to me and grabs one of my pink blankets. Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone begins and i lay my head on his shoulder. This is a brand new start of what feels like a brand new chapter of my life, and I'm probably not ready for it.

"Should i get a cat or bunny?"

Andreas looks at me and breaks out laughing. He says "You have me for now, i think that's enough". I shrug and look at the screen.

"I think a bunny fits me more than a cat"

He chuckles and says "You know, if your words are this silly i don't want to know your thoughts".

"Yup definitely a bunny"
-

-

-

- Ahaha.. long time no see. Feel like this book is flopping but I'm gonna try to update a bit more. Anyways, please vote and comment!! ♡