Chapter 18

- {Owen pov}
- I say "Okay i think i did it" Viktor says "Mhm" i say "So first I'm going to take her to the fair, then I'm going to take her to the beach and i made a reservation for the whole night."

He says "And then?" I say "When we're sitting there and it's dark I'll go sit with her on the beach bed i rented and I'll ask her" he says "okay that sounds good" i say "Do i miss something?"

He says "Uhhm..." Jayvano says "Maybe a outfit or something?" I frown and say "What do you mean?" He says "It's saturday right?" I say "Mhm" he says "Buy her a dress and shoes or something that she can wear Saturday"

I say "That's an good idea!" He says "I know" i roll my eyes being lucky he can't see it. I say "Okay dioni, u have sense of girly fashion. Help me"

No response.

I say "Dude..?" Viktor sighs and says "He probably fell asleep" Jayvano says "No fucking shit. It's 4am and he has kids and a wife. Let the man sleep"

I say "Vik?" He says "She likes summer dresses, pink. And converse. Don't think too much" i say "Alright" i search online and soon i find the perfect dress with the perfect shoes.

It's a white dress with puffed short sleeves. The skirt has beautiful layers and the top covers enough. I chose for simple light pink converse to match with it.

It's not Adelyn without the pink. I say "Okay, done". Viktor says "Well goodluck mate, can't help ya any further" i sigh and say "Alright" i end the call and close my laptop.
-

-

- I yawn as i wake up. I open my eyes and see it's bright out. I look at my clock and see it's 2 fucking pm. I hurry out of bed and into my sweats and a tight black shirt.

I rush down the stairs expecting to hear or see Adelyn somewhere but i don't. Where is she? I rush up to her room and it's empty.

The fuck?!

I grab my phone dialing her number when i see Dioni left me a text.

"Sup dude, i took your girl to the compound because you decided to sleep in. Be glad i took her and not someone else"

I immediately feel a relief falling from my shoulders but also some anger shooting through my veins. He shouldn't just take her. She's mine and he knows it.

I get in my car and speed up to the compound. Why did he even take her there!? She has nothing to do there. There are dangerous men, guns, all kinda of weapons!? And not to forget that Daymen and Andreas are there.

Yes Daymen is locked up but Andreas isn't, we asked him to be part of our mafia. Ofcourse he said yes, who wouldn't?

I arrive and immediately get out and rush upstairs. I don't even feel like taking the stairs. I immediately see Dioni and say "Where is she!?" He says "Oh you're awake!" I say "Where is she!?" He says "Dude, calm she's on the fourth floor, i got someone looking out for her"

I groan and get in the elevator up to the fourth floor. When the doors open i immediately step out. I look around but i can't see to spot her. I say "Where's the girl?!" One man points to the locker rooms and i frown and walk inside.

But my heart falls when i see her.

Fuck.
-

-

- {Adelyn Pov}
- I yawn as i walk down the stairs on my bare feet in my pyjamas. I walk into the kitchen to find it empty. He isn't awake yet? That's weird?
I look at my phone 10:14am. Normally he's awake at like 6am.

I walk back upstairs and towards his room. I softly open his door the tiniest bit and see he's laying on his stomach fast asleep. His bed sheetd just cover up a part of his legs and a small bit of his ass. His back is completely showing.