chapter 22

- {Adelyn Pov}
- I yawn as i eat i think the most delicious pankcakes for breakfast. I woke up in the guest room in Dioni's house. That bed is so comfortable i didn't wanna get up. I'm sitting on the couch in a oversized T shirt. I have no idea who's shirt this is but I'm guessing Dioni since this definitely isn't Alicia's size.

Alicia gives the kids all a plate with pancakes and she herself grabs one. I say "Alicia your pankcakes are so good, they're the best i ever had". She chuckles and says "They're not mine, Owen is making them". I frown, he's still here? She seems to notice my confusion and she says "He had a little bit much to drink so we didn't let him drive home".

Okay that makes sense. I wouldn't want them to let me ride home when i had alcohol, so i can understand their decision. They told me that Andreas went home last night. Apparently i fell asleep and he didn't want to wake me.

Owen walks through the door into the living room with a full plate and no shirt. His toned abs catching my eye. He sits down on the other couch and he turns on the news. I finish my pancakes and say "That was so good, oh my god". Owen smiles and says "I'm glad you liked it". I nod and i put my plate in the dishwasher.

I say "Can i take a shower?" Alicia says "Ofcourse, what size are you?" I say "Most of the time I'm a medium". She says "Oh, uhm I'm a extra small but you can just take this shirt, and maybe you'll fit in my shorts".  I nod and Owen says "You're giving away my shirt?" Alicia says "Oh deal with it Mr.Billionare". I say "This is yours? I- I can give it back". He says "It's alright, i don't mind". I nod and give him a little smile.
-

-

- I walk out of the shower in Alicia her shorts that are just a bit too small and Owen's shirt. It still smells a little bit like him and i hate to admit that i like it. I walk out on my bare feet and i walk past Dioni's office.

I say "Oh hi!" He looks up and says "Goodmorning, how did you sleep?" I say "I slept amazing, thank you" he smiles and i say "You have such a fancy office" he chuckles and says "Thank you, i like it". I say "Me too, yesterday when Andreas was calling in here, i was amazed by it"

He frowns and says "Andreas was in here?" I say "Oh yes, just calling. I don't think he did anything, he isn't like that". He nods and says "Mhmm". I say "But I'm gonna go downstairs, and also, your shower is very nice".

He says "Thank you Adelyn". I walk downstairs and see Owen. Okay. Small talk. Here we go. "I apologize for stealing your shirt, but also jnot because it's very comfy." He chuckles and i see some kind of sparkle in his eyes. He says "It's alright, i have more shirts". I say "How come you always wear the same ones then?" I chuckle and he says "Watch that mouth". I say "You watch it for me, i can't see it from here".

His eyes darken and he says "Brat". I gasp and say "Take that back!" He says "Nah I'm good". I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen to see Alicia smiling at me. I narrow my eyes and she whispers "I see you thought about what i told you hm?" I say "Hush it. But yes i did". She nudges me and i say "I do not want to hear a thing!"

She breaks out laughing and i say "I need to call Andreas if he can pick me up" Owen walks in and says "He's at work". I say "Oh". How am i gonna get home? I mean i could use the bus but that's quite a long ride so that also means it's expensive. Before i even said anything he says "But i can give you a ride". I look up at him and say "Oh i uhm..-" i look at Alicia and look back at him. I say "Alright".

I swear she gives me the most obvious look ever and Owen says "Alright give me a second". He walks out and i grab my shoes. Alicia says "You bet your ass I'm calling you tonight". I say "Oh nothing is gonna happen". She wiggles her eyebrows and i say "No!" She laughs and i bend down to tie my shoelaces.