Chapter 6

- {Your pov}

I walk with him to his front door and i say "You live here?!" He nods and i say "Whoa you're so rich!!" He chuckles and we walk in! My jaw drops.

It's so beautiful in here! It looks so fancy! It doesn't really have much color tho, it looks a bit depressing! But still pretty!

I look around in awe and i see a small fluffy dog running to us!! I squeal in excitement and when it's close to me and i bend down to pet it i get picked up!

I say "huh?" I see we're walking to the kitchen and i get placed on the kitchen counter!

I say "I want to pet the doggo!" He says "You can pet it later" i make a 'Hmpf' sound and cross my arms showing him I'm mad.

He sighs and opens a cabinet under my butt and grabs a first aid kit! He grabs some white stuff and he makes a cloth wet with water!

He says "I'm just going to clean the wound okay?" I nod and he supports himself with one hand next to me on the counter and he is about to clean the wound but i move away quickly!

I say "w-what if it hurts?" He smiles and says "It won't okay? I promise" i look at him to see if he's lying and then nod.

He starts to clean it and i hiss in pain! He says "It's already done, it's already done" i say "You liar! It did hurt!!" He says "I know, I know but it was over before you knew it"

I roll my eyes and he grabs a pink bandage with a kitten on it! He puts it on the wound and says "All better!" I say "Can i pet the doggo now!?" He chuckles and says "Yes" he helps me off the kitchen counter and i run back to where the doggo is!!

I pet it and say "He's so soft and tiny!!" Owen says "It's a she and her name is Olivia" i say "She's so pretty!" He smiles and a huge black dog comes running!

I back up behind marco and Owen says "Hey boy!" He pets it and says "You don't have to be scared, this is Boy, my dog"

I say "Olivia is not your dog?" Still hiding a bit behind marco. He says "Nah, she's my neighbors dog but she's on vacation so she asked if i could babysit her dog for a week or so"

I nod and boy runs up to marco! I back up to the wall and boy runs up to me and jumps on me! I scream and say "Get him off!!"

He starts licking my face and Owen says "Boy, here" boy walks to him and he says "I'm sorry, he's still a pup, he's very excited when he sees other people"

I say "HE'S A PUP!? AND HE'S THAT BIG!?" Boy whines and i instantly feel bad for hurting the dogs feelings.

Owen says "He won't hurt you" Marco helps me up and i feel my head pound. My headache is really bad. I get dizzy and Owen says "Adelyn?!"

That's the last thing i hear before everything turns black.
-

- {Owen pov}
- I can't believe she's at my house! I do need to call Jayvano, dioni and Viktor to get Adrian tho, if he thinks he can walk around freely after this he's wrong.

Ofcourse i won't tell Adelyn that.

She runs back to the living room to pet the neighbors dog after i helped her down from the kitchen counter and i hear her giggle!

She's so fucking cute. I walk to the living room and she says "He's so soft and tiny!" I say "It's a she and her name is olivia" she says "She's so pretty!"

I see Boy running towards us and Adelyn hides behind marco! Boy jumps on me and i say "Hey boy!!" I pet him and say "You don't have to be scared, this is Boy, my dog"

Adelyn says "Olivia is not your dog?"
I say "Nah, she's my neighbors dog but she's on vacation so she asked if i could babysit her dog for a week or so"