Chapter 7

- {Your pov}
- I wake up and put on some jeans a t shirt and do my hair. I'm not in the mood today, I'm tired, i have a headache and i look like a zombie.

I walk outside expecting Marco there but i don't see him or the car. Weird. I wait for 10 minutes and he's still not there, if i wanna be on time i really need to leave now.

I start walking and hurry up! When i get there i see I'm 5 minutes over time. Sh!t. I immediately get in the elevator and go to the top floor and when the door opens the receptionist says "He's not happy, he's been asking where you were like every minute"

Fuck.

I rush to the office and walk inside. He looks at me and i say "I'm sorry i didn't see marco so i waited but he never came so i had to walk and I'm sorry I'm late"

He says "Be late next time and you're fired do you understand? We can't use people who are late here"

I nod and say "Yes sir" he gives me a stern nod and i walk to my office and see the huge pile of clothes. I sit down and start working.

I should have eaten breakfast this morning, I'm starving. Is what i think as exactly the desk phone rings. I pick up and say "Speaking with-" Owen says "Pick me up a coffee and a blueberry muffin downstairs"

I say "Yes sir" he says "I expect you back within 5 minutes" i say "Y-Yes sir" i immediately get up and grab my bag! I get downstairs to the starbucks shop and thank god there aren't alot of people.

I grab the creditcard owen gave me for work purposes and the boy waiter says "Let me guess, a black coffee?" I chuckle and say "Yes and a blueberry muffin please"

He says "Coming right through" i thank him and wait for the order. When it's ready he hands me it and i say "Thank you!" He says "Honestly I can't believe how you are able to drink completely black coffee everyday"

I say "Oh no it's not for me! For my boss, i hate black coffee" he laughs and says "Oh well then I'm sorry! Then i can't imagine how your boss can drink that everyday!" I chuckle and say "Me neither"

He smiles and i walk out. When i get back to the office i hand him his muffin and coffee and he says "That was 8 minutes" i say "I'm sorry, it was busy"

He doesn't say anything and grabs the coffee and focuses back on his laptop and paperwork. Rude.

I walk back to my office and put in my earphones. All these women have such pretty dresses. I wonder for what they need them for..

If i would have a pretty expensive dress like that i would probably be to scared to wear it out. Not that i will ever be able to afford such a dress, but if i could i would definitely buy a red one!

I can already imagine myself at a huge ball with a red expensive dress on and dancing with the love of my life! If only such thing was actually possible...

Well i mean it is, but not for me, for people like me. Those things are true when you're born in a fancy world full of rich stuff and a chic lifestyle.

I focus back o the green-ish silky dress I'm sewing a size smaller and soon enough i finish it. I put it on the pile with all the other dresses and move on to the pile with suits.

This one needs the pants smaller. Easy job. While I'm midway the doors to Owen's office open and i look up. 3 tall, tough men walk in.

They look scary...

One looks like he's in his thirties! Maybe forties? He has a small beard and his hair is gorgeous! He is build very strong and tall! His jawline is sharp and he's wearing a black jeans with a black T-shirt. His arms are covered with tattoos! Would his chest also be tattooed?