Chapter 9

- {Your pov}
- I sit happily in the back eating my strawberry ice cream as Owen sits next to me and next to him sits Dioni. Viktor and Jayvano are sitting in the front.

We arrive at the mansion and i get out of the car. As soon as we walk in the dogs come running and i chuckle. I put on a baby voice automatically and say "Hey!! Hello cutie!!"

Jayvano puts on a weird voice and says "Hello cutie!! Yeah!" I scoff and walk further. I feel tired. I walk upstairs and Owen says "Where are you going?"

I say "Oh just going to grab something!" I walk into the guest room I'm staying in and i grab my anti depression pills. I take one and swallow it.

I hate taking them but i have to. I don't want it to go wrong again. I take a deep breath and grab my laptop and sit on the bed. I'll just finish up these documents for Owen.
-

- I yawn as i look at my watch. Almost 5pm. I close my laptop and lay down. I'll just take a 30 minute nap. I lay my head down on the softest pillow ever and within minutes I'm gone.

I wake up from a voice and it says "Wake up amore" i groan and say "I don't want to, this bed is too comfy" i hear him chuckle and it says "Dinner is ready"

I sit up and say "What time is it?" He says "6:30pm" I gasp and immediately get up! I say "Sorry! I'll be there!!" He nods and walks out.

God i slept for an hour and a half!?!? That wasn't supposed to happen!! God I'm so embarrassed! He saw me like this?! I brush my hair quickly and put it in some ponytail.

I put on some lipgloss and walk downstairs. I see Dioni, Jayvano and Viktor already sitting at the table. I sit down and owen gives me a plate with food i don't recognize.

I'm a picky eater...

I see The boys starting to eat immediately and Owen sits next to them and looks at me. I grab my fork and put some of the red looking stuff on it.

It smells good? But that doesn't mean it tastes good. That's the same with mouthwash! It smells very good but is absolutely disgusting! And yet i still need to use it everyday.

Owen says "Believe me you'll like it" i look up and nod. I trust him with food. He can cook very well, better than i have had in months.

I take a bite and flavours explode on my tongue. I hum in pleasure and start eating more.  Dioni says "¿Seguiremos en esa misión mañana? los rusos no estarán aquí por mucho tiempo" (Are we still going on that mission Tomorrow? The Russians won't be here for long)

Owen says "Cállate, no cuando ella está aquí" (Shut up, not when she's here) i frown and say "What does that mean?" They all look up and Owen says "Don't worry about it"

I say "But-" 2 huge men walk inside in suits. They say "Sir there has been found a-" Owen says "Not here, Wait until I'm done" They say "But boss-" Owen says "3 minutes"

They nod and walk away and i am frozen in my place. They were tall as frick. They looked scary. One of them had face tattoos and the other one was even taller than Owen.

I feel my stomach turn and I'm not hungry anymore. I empty the rest of the food in the trash can and i say "Thank you for dinner" Owen says "My pleasure"

The boys finish and Owen says "We'll be in my office, if anything is wrong just knock okay?" I nod and they walk away. I'll go clean up the kitchen.

I put the leftovers in some Tupperware because I'm not sure if he wants to save some for Tomorrow. I always saved my leftovers. It's cheap and you don't waste food! I mean he probably has money enough but still.