Chapter 26

- {Owen Pov}
- My girl is gone. I immediately sit up and she's not in my bed. 𝑂𝑢𝑟 bed. I see the door ajar and get up. Why did she leave? No way that someone took her, not when i'm around.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑂𝑤𝑒𝑛?

Shut the fuck up. I'm seriously considering killing the voice in my head. I grab the emergency gun under my pillow and tuck it in the waistband of my boxers.

I walk down the stairs seeing the light in the kitchen turned on. I hold on to my gun and walk closer. If someone is in there that's not supposed to be in there they'll regret it. Especially if it has something to do with Adelyn.

I turn the corner and see Adelyn sitting on the kitchen counter with strawberry cheesecake ice cream and a spoon in her mouth. She freezes and slowly turns her head to me. Her hair all messy hanging over her shoulders and her makeup smudged.

She looks fuckable.

I feel my muscles relaxing and put my gun on the granite counter. Her eyes widen "You have a gun with you all the time?"

"No princess, this is my emergency gun under my pillow, but you were gone and i am not taking risks." She looks down, a guilty expression taking over and she grabs a spoon full of ice cream and holds it up for me to take. Like a cute lil apology.

"Thank you princess but i'd rather have you right now, than the ice cream" She shrugs and eats it herself. "And i'd rather taste it like this". I spread her legs and kiss her. She gasps giving me the perfect access and opportunity to grab her cheeks and make it a deep kiss, tasting the strawberry flavoured ice cream.

She kisses me back within seconds and i feel my boxers tighten as i feel her hard nipples through her shirt on my bare chest. I take her bottom lip between my teeth and pull away. The only sound in the room our heavy breathing.

She kisses me again immediately pulling me in close and moves to my jaw and neck. I groan softly as she bites my neck and sucks on it, after leaving hickeys. My forehead on her shoulder as she feasts on my neck. She's definitely not in littlespace anymore. I feel her bucking her hips forward to my crotch area, probably unintentional but i grab her hips and growl lowly.

I'm not fucking her just yet. I push her hips down on the kitchen counter and she moans softly. Her moans sound like heaven, they're fucking made for porn. My cock now almost paining hard. Her arms wrapped around my neck. And she starts grinding again. I curse softly, my little princess is horny.

I cup her pussy over her shorts and she moans softly and bucks her hips, grinding against my hand. With everytime the thin fabric glides against my hand i feel her wetness coming through. I apply more pressure and her whimpers start to get louder. I bite her shoulder making her cry out in pain louder than i expected and immediately start sucking on the spot after. My little girl is sensitive.

She throws her head back as she slides down her right hand on mine to apply even more pressure.

𝐷𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙.

She whines and mumbles something i can't quite hear. "Tell daddy what you want babygirl". She pouts and opens her mouth, but only soft moans and gasps come out.

I growl lowly as my fingers are getting soaked and her juices are getting mixed up between both our fingers. "I..- I need to daddy, cum."

"You have ten seconds baby, ten seconds to cum or you won't get anything.". She whines and i make sure to apply even more pressure. I nibble on her earlobe and her mouth parts.