Chapter 10

- {Your pov}
- I wake up in the extremely comfortable bed again. I sigh in content and i turn around to go back to bed again when my mouth feels dry and i need to pee. I sigh.. well that was my peaceful sleep.

Once I'm up my body does not allow me to go back again. I put on one of my favorite dresses and do my hair. I walk down stairs on my tip toes and walk to the main hall. Nobody is awake yet.

I turn the lights on and an awful loud scream leaves my lips. I feel the color drain out of my face as i look at the dead body bleeding on the floor in front of me.

I stand frozen in my place and within seconds i feel Owen and the guys behind me. I hear them curse and i say "i- i don't think he is..-" Owen turns me around and he says "Hey, Adelyn, you hear me?"

I nod and Jayvano says "Great she's not in a shock" i say "W-Who is the guy?" Owen says "Don't worry princess, i think it's just an unhappy accident"

I frown and Dioni says "Hey why don't we go walk the dogs?" I nod and we walk outside through the backdoor. I'm still shaken.

The poor guy was dead... nobody deserves to lose a life.. especially not on accident. But the universe decides who dies right?

Or is it faith? My mother always said it was god that ruled everything. But at school we learned about father time. Who ever rules it out there, i hope they make the good decisions, i mean they have to right?

The man looked so pale... like his life and soul was drained from his body. A shiver runs down my spine as i think about it.

Out of nowhere i hear Dioni's voice. "Owen likes you" I immediately look up at him. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!?

He says "Not just as friend you know" i say "B-But he's my boss?" Dioni says "I know Angel, and it's completely your choice" i say "What choice?"

He says "of your feelings for him ofcourse" i frown. Do i have feelings for him? I see the homeless man i saw earlier and i gasp.

Dioni says "What is it?" I ignore him question and rush to the man! He is wearing some better close now and he's carrying a plastigc bag with some food.

I'm glad he got to use the money i gave him. I say "Hey!! How are you?" He smiles when he sees me but it fades when he sees Dioni. He mumbles something and i say "Sorry i didn't catch that"

He says "Oh nothing sweet girl, i wanna thank you for the money last time" i smile and say "No problem, i can see if i have some money on me right now I'm not sure"

I grab my wallet and Dioni says "Don't give this guy money?" I say "What why not?" He says "Never give homeless people money" the man glares at him and i say "Don't be rude, he needs it more than i do"

I see i only have $80 in my wallet. I give him $50 and say "maybe you can buy a tent or something" he smiles and says "Thank you so so much sweet girl"

He grabs my hands and kisses them. Okay.. that wasn't necessary but he meant it nice.. Dioni says "hey man back off" he pushes the man and The dogs immediately start to growl.

"Hey!" I grab Dioni's arm and say "Why are you being so rude!?" His eyes are focused on the man's arm and he says "What the...-"

He grabs something out of his pants and withins seconds he has a gun pointed at the man. I scream and the homeless man grabs one aswell.

I'm gonna die.

Why does he have a gun!?

Oh no...

I say "Y-You have a gun!?!" He says "Shut up and get behind me" he pushes me behind him. And he says "Call Owen on my phone" i grab his phone with shaky hands and he says the code is "230415" i type in the code and press on Owen's name.