Chapter 21

- {Adelyn Pov}
- I put around 6 cupcakes in the little pink container and put it in my bag. Andreas yells from the bathroom, "Are you ready?" I say,"I think so!" I grab my sunglasses and my house keys. Yes, my own house keys. My first place, ever. I'm still proud. It may not be a mansion like Owen has, but hey, it's more than enough for me.

I put my Converse on that match perfectly with my light pink dress and i say "Ready!" Andreas walks out of the bathroom and says "Let's go".

He parks the car and says "This is it? You sure?" I nod and say "Yup". I get out of the car and he follows behind. I knock on the door and soon enough the door opens. Alicia says "Hi! You came!" She hugs me and i hug her back. I say "Ofcourse, why wouldn't i?"

She says "Come in, Viktor is making the barbecue ready". Viktor? Viktor is here? Does that mean Dioni, Jayvano and Owen are also here? She didn't mention that. I say "Oh, Viktor is here?" She says "Yeah, he's the king of barbecuing". I nod and give her a half-hearted smile and i say "I brought the cupcakes!" She says "Oh great! Let me grab a plate for them".

I walk into the kitchen and i grab the container out of my bag. I say "Not to brag but they taste really good". She chuckles and says "I can believe that" she puts them in the fridge and says "Want some wine?" I say "No, i pass. Remember what happened last time?" She laughs and says "What was it? Sex with Tom Hiddleston in the kitchen?"

I feel my cheeks heat up and i say "Shush your mouth" she chuckles and says "Want lemonade?" I say "Yes please". She says "Andreas? Want some?" He says "Oh yes please ma'am". Alicia says "Ma'am?? Do i look that old?" He says "What? No. I didn't mean-". She laughs and says "Relax it's alright".

He nods and she says "You can call me Alicia, Dioni's wife" he says "Andreas, but you already knew". She nods and Alicia says "The kids are in the backyard" i gasp and make my way to the backyard. I haven't seen the little angels in a while.

I try to push the curtain that's blocking my way from going outside through the backdoor only to run into a hard chest. I lose balance and I'm ready to hit the floor but someone pulls me close before i have the chance to fall.

I gasp and look up. My eyes widen and my heart rate seems to rise. He looks down at me while still holding me by my wrists close to him and i say "i- i'm sorry". I see his jaw clenching and he looks me up and down. "Are you okay?" Andreas asks and Owen looks up. He lets go of me and walks past the both of us making me stumble outside.

I look back and see Alicia looking at me with an apology smile plastered on her face. I turn and see Dioni, Jayvano and Viktor. They're all staring at me intensely. I say "Hi" Jayvano gets up and immediately picks me up. He says "There's my favorite 18 year old" i giggle and say "You have more? Because if you do then i don't know if i should go to the police or not". He chuckles deeply and says "Are you getting jealous? No need to, you're my only one sweetheart".

I say "Good". I laugh and Viktor hugs me. He says "She may be 18 but she did buy her own apartment". I say "You have to see it! It's so pretty!!" He smiles and i say "Okay ofcourse i need to get some treatment for the mold and stuff but that's not important". He frowns and says "You can get very sick from that, it is quite an important thing".

I say "Hush". He says "But..-" i say "Dioni!" I hug him and he chuckles and says "Good to see you, how are you?" I say "I'm alright, starting my new job soon". Before Dioni can reply I hear Owen talking behind me. "You have a new job?". I turn and say "Uhm yeah, i do. I start friday". He says "Why?" I say "Because i need a job to pay my rent?".

He says "And it's better than the job i offered you?" I say "That's not important, it's about liking the job and the people who i have to work with". I sit down and immediately Jacob jumps on my lap. I giggle and say "Well hello there" he smiles and Alicia walks out with 2 plates. One with vegetables and one with fruit. She says "Dioni, help me cut the meat"