Chapter 2

- {Your pov}

- i wake up from my alarm, i yawn and get out of bed! I feel like today is a good day! I put on a long summer dress since it looks like it's going to be hot today!

I put my hair down and put on my shoes! I do my makeup and get to work! I don't have a long day today, i only have to work until 12pm!

I stand behind the cash register and not much later almost the whole pile is already picked up.

The only thing that needs to be picked up is the suit. I really want him to hurry, it's 11:30pm and i can't leave until it's picked up.

I keep on working and Jaqueline says "It's 12:15pm sweetheart you know you are free to go right?"

I say "I know but i still have one suit to be picked up" she says "You can go, it's fine, I'll take care of it"

I say "Really? You're the best! Thank you!" She smiles and i walk to my room! I grab my bag and i also grab the suit!

I walk back and say "here it is! It's for..-" i get cut off and someone says "For me" i freeze as i hear his deep voice behind me and i swallow hard.

I turn around and smile. I say "Y-Yes it is" i hand it to him and a person next to him takes it. He says "How much do you get from me?"

I say "What? Oh right!!" I walk behind the cash register and i say "The pants were 15 dollars, the shirt and jacket together were 25 dollars and for me to sew it your size would make you on a total of 40 dollars"

He says "Okay" i say "Do you wanna pay with creditcard or cash?" He says "Cash" i smile and say "Go ahead"

He grabs his wallet and puts down a pile of money. Are these all 1 dollars? I check and see they're all dollar bills of 50 dollar!?!?

I say "Sir you-" as i look up i can't find him anywhere! I grab the money and run outside with my bag!

I see him and say "Sir!! Wait!!" He turns around and i stop as I'm in front of him. I catch my breath and say "Y-You gave way too much money"

He says "So?" I say "i- i can't take that" i grab one dollar bill of 50 dollars and give him the rest. I say "I can go back and get you the rest of the change!"

"And also, if there is anything wrong with the suit you can bring it back and get your money back"

He looks down at the big pile of money and he says "I'll take the money back on one condition"

I frown and say "W-What?" He says "I have a job for you" i frown and say "What?" He says "You will sew my suits for my meetings and for some other people"

I say "B-But i work here?" He says "Hourly pay is around the 100$" my jaw drops. 100$ an hour!? How rich is he!?

If i take it i will be able to buy a house in no time!! But if i leave here i don't have a house..

I sigh and say "I- I can't" he frowns and says "Why can't you?! It's an amazing job!?"

I say "I-it's hard to explain, don't get me wrong i would love to! But i- i can't leave here"

He says "Why not?" I say "Just- i can't" He says "Think about it over dinner with me, we'll talk about everything" I raise my eyebrows and he says "Tonight at 8pm, meet me at 'Mazzos'."

I frown and say "but i don't know you?" He says "I'm not gonna do anything, it's just about a job"

Okay Adelyn think this through, he looks scary but i don't think he will kidnap me. He is so handsome..

I say "O-Okay" he smirks and says "Great, dress fancy" he walks away with what seems to be his assistant.

I just accepted a dinner with a man i don't know. I'm so stupid. I'm probably gonna die tonight.