Chapter 25

- {Adelyn's Pov}
- I sit down with a huff. Owen sits across from me, i pointed out a cute coffeeshop where we can hopefully lunch. "My feet are so tired, it feels like they're falling off". I lean back in my chair and Owen chuckles. "Shopping must be so tiring". I smile "Yeah horrible".

We went shopping for first of all New conditioner and shampoo for Owen but also lingerie for me, some clothing, makeup, skincare, shower products, two loofahs, for me and Owen. I convinced him to use a loofah. When i first told him, he looked at me like i've grown two heads. But he said he was gonna try it for me.

the waitress walks to our table and she says "Good evening, what can i get for you?" I smile and say "A latte macchiato with caramel please" she notes it down and looks at Owen. "Espresso and a coke". She notes it down and says "I'll be back shortly with a menu".

I smile and she walks away. She was nice. Not much later she walks back to us with Owen's espresso and coke and my Latte macchiato caramel. She gives us the menu and i say "Thank you".

She walks away and we open the menu. "They have cake!!" Owen looks up and quirks his eyebrow. "You can get that as dessert, you need actual food for lunch". I say "But they have red velvet! What if i'm full and can't eat it after?"
He says "Well now that you've seen they have red velvet i'm sure you will have space".

"What are you gonna order?" He says "I think the carpaccio, it looks decent". I search for the carpaccio in the menu and search further. My eyes widen when i see the 'Kids' part of the menu.

K͟i͟d͟s͟ M͟e͟n͟u͟:

𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔫 𝔫𝔲𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔶.

𝔞 𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔭𝔦𝔷𝔷𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔶.

𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔞 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔲𝔠𝔢, 𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔰𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔶.

The pizza sounds so good. And i would still have space for The Red Velvet cake! "What are you gonna order?" I look up and say "Don't know yet". I mean i can't order from the kids menu. They'll see i'm not a kid. "If you want the pizza from the kids menu, order it princess. They can't refuse to give it to you".

I look up at him, how did he know i wanted that? Can he read my mind? What am i gonna think about? Red velvet cake with whipped cream yes. Let's see if he can figure out that.

"I cannot read your mind babygirl, but it's not hard to know that you're thinking about that Red Velvet cake". My eyes widen and i say "How do you do that??" He chuckles deeply and says "It's a secret". He's a witch. I'm sure he is.

The waitress comes back and says "Have you guys decided yet?" Why am i nervous she won't let me have the kids pizza? I mean she shouldn't have a reason to, but i know that some restaurants don't let adults get stuff from kids menus.

"I'll take the carpaccio and she will have the kids pizza margherita". She notes it down. "Would you prefer a girls toy with that or a boys toy?" She asks smiling at me. I look at Owen and back at her. "U-Uhm a girls toy please" She smiles and says "Will be there shortly".

She takes both menus and leaves. "Thank you for ordering for me". He smiles and i take a sip of my latte. I grab the cookie beside of the glass and take a bite.

Worst decision of my life.

I look at Owen with a concerned face and almost gag. 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘵. "What's wrong princess?" I gag and put the cookie down. I search for a napkin and start to panic when i don't see one around.
"You don't like the cookie?" I shake my head no and he chuckles and holds his hand up.