Chapter 29

{Adelyn Pov}
- i check myself in the bathroom mirror. I have to admit, i look darn cute. I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses Owen bought for me. It's white with small, light pink flowers on it. I'm matching with my pink Converse, and i put pretty pearl clips on my hair.

Only some Mascara and hen highlighter in the corner of my eyes and I'm ready. I grab my little bag with my lipgloss, phone, perfume and bankcard and walk downstairs to see Owen waiting outside, smoking a cigarette.

He has a habit of smoking sometimes. Mostly when on the phone about his Fbi stuff. I walk outside and he just blows out the smoke. Cigarette smoke smells weird. It doesn't have a certain smell that i can think about.

Walking outside, he looks at me as i stand before him. "You look beautiful princess." I give him a twirl and he chuckles. He puts the cigarette to his mouth again and inhales.

"Can i taste?" He freezes and quirks an eyebrow. "No. It's bad for you." He blows out smoke and i scrunch up my nose in disgust. "You do it daddy."
He looks down at me, "come here." I move closer to him and he puts his lips to the cigarette and inhales.

He bends down and kisses me but it isn't as nice as it usually is. It feels like I'm choking on the worst taste ever. I push him away and can't help but cough. The taste is absolutely horrible. "You like?" Owen asks.

"No! How can you even smoke that? It tastes horrible!" He chuckles, throws it on the floor and kisses me again. This time with eme enjoying it without the choking horrible taste of cigarette.

I stand on my tippy toes and he smiles. "Ready for our date pretty girl?." My eyes widen with excitement. "Yes!" He starts walking towards his black Suv and i trail behind him. "Where are you taking me? What do you have in mind?."

He opens the door for me and when i make myself comfortable he buckles me in "Now, don't rush baby, i have it all planned out." He makes his way to the driver's seat and buckles himself in. "Atleast give me a little hint Owen."

"Mhm? What did you just say?" Huh? What did i do wrong? I'm aware I'm giving him a questioning look. "You want me to punish you? Right here? Right now? You want to start the day like this princess?"

Hey wait no. I don't want that? What did i do wrong? I just asked him to give me a little hint? He grabs my chin and pulls me close to him. "What is my name princess?" I frown, his name Owen? Daddy? I gasp, i called him Owen instead of daddy. I can see him smirk at my reaction.

"Daddy, I'm sorry daddy." He let's go of me and praises me. Do i need to call him daddy in public aswell? I mean, what if someone hears us? "Daddy?" He starts driving and he hums, hinting me to speak. "Do i need to call you daddy in public aswell?."

"Yes. But you can do it quietly if you prefer people not to hear you." I nod. If i have to call him daddy in public, i'm gonna do it quietly. He gives me a cloth and i frown. "Put it on so you're blindfolded."
I look at him and back at the cloth. I put it on, blinding myself and tying it at the back of my head.

Even tho i know I'm safe in the car, i try to grab a hold of something. I feel his hand on my thigh, squeezing it. I place my hand on top of his. "Are you going to fuck me like this someday?."

I smirk, although i can't even see his reaction. He squeezes my thigh harder and i can imagine his reaction. "You're a dirty little girl you know that baby?." I hum and his hand rises up my leg. I feel his hand dissapears under the skirt of my dress and my breath hitches. His finger brushes over the white lacy panties and my hand catches his wrist.

He cannot do that right now. Because of multiple reasons. First of all, we're in a car. People can and will see us. We're on our way somewhere, if i show up with my makeup smudged and wet thighs, anybody that sees us will know.