Chapter 3

- {Your pov}
- i wakes up and hop out of my extremely comfy bed!! Today is a good day!

I put on my cutest dress and put a little pink bow hair tie in my hair!! I do my makeup and grab my small backpack!

I put in some of my sewing stuff and some snacks and a few notebooks and pencils and pens!

I gotta be prepared! I walk out and Jaqueline says "I see you got the job?" I smile and say "Yes!!" She smiles and says "That's amazing sweetie! Goodluck today!"

I smile and hug her! I say "Thank you, for everything" she says "That's alright, now get going, you don't want to be late"

I nod and say "Bye!!" I walk outside and i see a shiny black car outside! I frown and see Marco standing there!!

I say "Marco!!" I walk to him and he smiles and says "Goodmorning, how are you Adelyn?" I say "Good!! Nervous!" He chuckles and i say "Why are you here? Do you need a new suit?"

He says "I'm here to pick you up and bring you to work" i frown and say "But what about Owen? Doesn't he need to be brought to work?"

He says "He's already at work sweetheart, now let's get going before you're late okay?" I nod Hesitantly and he opens the backdoor for me!

I sit down and he helps me with the seatbelt. I quietly thank him for that because i always have fights with that stupid thing!! In every single car they just don't work with me.

He starts driving and i look outside. Nerves build up causing me to be nauseous. I have this awful feeling in my tummy.

Marco says "You don't have to be nervous, I'm sure everything is going to be okay" i look at him and say "I know, but I'm just scared"

He chuckles and says "For what? Owen? Believe me you don't have to be scared of him, he's a big fan of your work"

I smile and say "Thank you marco" he smiles kindly and i look outside again. That helped a little bit.

I'm just scared that the people there won't like me, or that i will embarrass myself! That happens pretty often.

The car stops and he says "I'll bring you home tonight" i smile and say "You don't have to! It's fine! I love walking!"

He says "Boss orders sweetheart, go okay? I'll be here" i nod and say "T-Thank you" he smiles warmly and i get out of the car and look at the huge building.

I take a deep breath and walk inside. I can do this. I see alot of men and women dressed in extremely fancy clothes.

Oh no... i already embarrassed myself probably. They all look at me and some of the woman give me dirty looks.

I look down and walk to the reception desk! The older woman i guess, with grey short hair and glasses looks up and smiles at me!

I smile back and she says "What can i do for you sweetheart?" I say "U-Uhhm t-this is my first d-day"

She says "Okay, can i have your name darling?" I smile and say "Adelyn Irvine!" She's nice. She makes me feel safe.

She says "Ah i see, floor 42, you can take the right elevator!" I nod and she says "Every morning you can check in at the receptionist!"

I nod and say "Thank you!" She smiles and says "No problem" i walk to the right elevator and press the button! I look at the clock above and i still have 5 minutes left.

This is great. After a minute or so the elevator opens and i step in. 2 other men also get in and the doors close. I press the button with the number '42' on it while they press the one with '33'.