Chapter 16

- {Adelyn pov}
-  Owen doesn't want to say who we are going to visit but I'm kinda excited. I sit with my legs closed as Jayvano's and Dioni's legs are spread giving my very little space.

Why do men always do this?

I claimed passenger's seat but Viktor simply picked me up and put me in the backseat. I must admit he's very strong.

I think it's a close friend of theirs we're going to visit since they're coming along. I look between Owen and Viktor outside and only see large trees and minefields around us.

I am wearing a cute skirt with a crop top since the sun is out today. I did my hair in two braids and did a little makeup.

I wanna make a good impression to the person we're gonna visit. What if they're important to the guys?

I've also been thinking about what Owen said, one part of me says 'Go for it!! You don't have anything to lose!'

While the other part says 'Don't do it, he's your boss, it can get messed up and you don't have your own place'

I'm still struggling with myself about the decision. I mean look at him, he's so fucking hot. I bet it's very big aswell-

I've been forcing myself to not think about it since i wanted to keep it professional but since Dioni told me, i always thought of it a little bit.

I see a large tall building in view and i frown. It's literally the middle of nowhere? They drive into the garage and i say "Who are we going to visit?"

They don't answer and we get out of the car. Owen says "Just stay close to us alright?" I frown and say "okay?" Owen walks past some guards and i say "Why is this building so protected?"

Once again they don't answer and i sigh. Why do they gotta be so goddamn mysterious? We walk up some stone stairs and we come to the first floor.

My eyes widen and i take a step back. There are multiple men half naked punching some punching bags, each other, even the walls!

It smells like sweat and men's deodorant. Everything is made out of stone and it feels cold but hot in here at the same time. The men stop with what they're doing as soon as they seem to hear my gasp.

Owen says "This is the first floor, this is where the beginning of their training starts" i say "T-Training?" Owen starts walking and so does the rest. I cling on Jayvano's arm since he's the closest to me and he chuckles.

They all look so scary. We walk past the changing rooms and the showers and to an elevator. Why did he bring me here?

I feel like crying. We get into the elevator and i see there are 7 floors. He presses on the button with the number '2' on it and soon enough i feel the elevator move up.

As we get to the second floor i see more work out equipment and Owen says "This is the second phase of their training as you can see" i whimper as one of the bigger guys hits one of the other ones harshly.

They keep on fighting and i say "Why are they hurting each other??" The man keeps on punching and beating up the other guy while blood is dripping from his lips and nose.

I gasp and rush towards them. Owen says "Adelyn-" i say "Stop!! Can't you see he's hurt?! Are you blind?!" The big man looks confused at me and i turn towards the other guy.

I say "Are you okay? Do i need to grab a wet cloth?" I grab his face and stand on my tippy toes so i can inspect it. I say "Oh my god, this needs to be stitched up!" I turn to the man that did this and say "Look what you've done!!"

I see Owen and the rest walking towards me with a sigh and i look around to see every single man looking at me. The tall man that is hurt says "Uhhm? Who are you?"