Chapter 5

- {Your pov}
- i wake up and turn off my alarm!! Automatically my radio starts playing and i get up! I yawn and The news reporter says:
"Sunny and warm today with no wind or rain"

Okay so i can wear my favorite skirt!! I grab my white plaid skirt with lace and a pink sweater!

I do my hair and makeup and pack my bag! Ofcourse as always Marco is already standing ready for me!

It's been about a week and a half or so that i started working there! It's been tiring but fun! I know i will make alot of money from this!

I smile and say "Goodmorning!" He smiles and says "Goodmorning Adelyn" i smile and get in the car!

I say "You know, you don't have to be here every morning this early! I can walk perfectly fine! My mum gave me legs!!"

He laughs and says "I know, but i will be standing here every morning" i roll my eyes and say "I will win this"

He smirks and says "Alright" he drives to the extremely tall building and i get out and say "You should do a skincare routine! Your skin looks dry!"

He frowns and i say "Oh no i don't want to be rude! I just thought you'd want a soft skin!! I know some good products!!"

He smiles and says "Maybe some other day" i smile and wave him goodbye!!

I think he's happy i told him! Now he doesn't have to look so old! I walk to the elevator and press on the button!!

Just as the doors are about to close a women that i think is in her 40s gets in the elevator! I smile at her and she scrunches her face up in disgust as she looks at me.

I look down and she presses on a different button that's on the 10th floor or somethin!

She says "The highest floor? Are you sure you're right here? I mean kindergarten is 4 blocks away"

I say "Kindergarten? W-Why would i need to be there?" She looks at my outfit and i say "Oh.."

I try to shrug it off, maybe she's very nice but bad with making friends! I stick my hand out and say "I'm Adelyn!"

She looks at me in disgust and says "Arianna" she doesn't shake my hand.. i try to smile and say "Nice to meet you Arianna!"

She doesn't say anything and i say "Your name sounds like a princess name!" She ignores me and when we get to her floor she walks out and mumbles "F*cking childish" probably not expecting me to hear it.

I look down and mumble "H-Have a good day" she doesn't hear it and the doors close leaving me all alone.

Luckily it doesn't stop anywhere else and the doors open at floor 42 and i walk out!"

The receptionist smiles at me and i walk to Owen's office but at the same time also my office! I walk in and Owen says "Adelyn come here" i frown and walk to where the door is open!"

I say "Hello?" He says "This suit or the other?" He's not wearing a shirt.. he has a sixpack!? It's not a very clear sixpack but you can see it!

He has all kinds of tattoos with chest hair but not too much... i feel my princess part tingle and i say "U-Uhhm the one that goes with your sixpack"

He smirks and looks at me and i quickly say "With your pants! The one that matches your pants" he says "Thank you"

I look down and say "no problem" i walk out and walk to my office! I put my stuff down and not much later he walks out all dressed and he says "You are going to help me with a meeting today"

My eyes shoot up to him. Goddamn he looks hot in suits. Focus Adelyn. I say "A meeting?" He nods and i look down at my outfit remembering what Arianna said.