Chapter 12

- {Daymen pov}
- I lay her in her bed as she fell asleep on my lap. She's so fucking cute. Little or no Little. I was planning on hurting her for information about Owen and his mafia but i realized soon enough she doesn't know anything about it.

I pull the sheets over her small fragile body. And she automatically reaches out for the stuffed animal. I need to bu1y her some more. Just because.

I've really taken a like in this girl. And she's so naïve.. thinking we're actually on Owen's side.. it will hit her so hard when he doesn't come to pick her up and then I'm there to comfort her.

She's falling right into my trap. First things first tomorrow is that i have to buy a pacifier, sippy cup and other stuff littles need.

I didn't know she was a little. Do i mind? Absolutely not. I think it's cute.  I close the door and walk back downstairs where the party is still going on.

I turn the volume down and the men groan. Yeah get used to it. We have a little one asleep. I sit down and finish the game i was playing and then go on my phone. I search for cute pacifiers and i find a really cute one.

It's a pink one with alot of gems and it says "Bunny Princess"

It's absolutely perfect for her. I don't even look at the price and order it. It says it arrives tomorrow so that won't be a problem.

I close my phone and plan our trip for tomorrow. One of my men at the table says "Are you going to train her? You know, like one of us?"

I say "Eventually" "First she needs to get unattached from Owen" He nods and says "She really believes we're on their side?" I chuckle and say "Yeah, Andreas got her in the car and told her Owen told him to bring her here"

He snickers and see alot of the guys already went upstairs to their rooms. Most of them have to share a room with 3/4 people since it's a small safehouse.

But we've been using this for over a decade now and nobody has found it yet so i don't care. The only thing i need to build in is a second bathroom. There's only one bathroom and two toilets in the house since it's a very old house.

I get up and say "Well, have a good night I'm off to bed" i walk upstairs and walk all the way down the hallway to my bedroom. I have a kingsize bed and a pretty big room.

And no i do not feel guilty since the other guys have to share. I'm the boss i deserve this. I brush my teeth and take off my clothes and lay down in bed.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping in my personal mall with my new plaything and i can't wait.
-

-

- {Adelyn pov}
- I wake up from the sun shining brightly on my face. I groan turning away from the sun and opening my eyes expecting the room at Owen's house but I'm found with a completely different room.

I jolt up looking around. I look down at the stuffed animal in my arms and the memories of yesterday slowly rush back.

Dioni got shot.

People died.

Dioni shot an homeless man.

I'm away from the guys.

Did the dogs even make it?

I shiver as i remember everything. Oh no.. yesterday i slipped into littlespace completely. I bury my face in my hands as i think about it. It's so embarrassed that they had to see me like that first thing.