Chapter 14

- {Owen pov}
- I say "Ready?" They say "Yes boss" i look at Viktor next to me and he gives me a knowing look. I clench my jaw and swallow hard.

We have been to the wrong house 3 times. It's taking longer than i wanted. We've been going for 18 days now. I miss her more and more every day.

It's my fault She's in this situation. She's probably dead scared for her life because of me. He's probably scaring her or hurting her.

If i find out he touched her or even came near her, I'll torture him til he begs for me to kill him.

I hear gunshots and i look up. I see some of our men getting shot and i curse. I start shooting at them and move forward when i hear yelling in Russian.

Fuck.

I move forwards and i dodge some bullets. They start fighting with each other and i see Daymen.

She's here.

I say into my earpiece "He's mine" they know exactly who i mean and i show myself. He smirks looking at me and i point my gun at him.

I say "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" he says "Mhm who?" I shoot a bullet just an inch past his face not hitting him with it and i say "Stop Fucking Joking"

He says "She doesn't want you man, she never did" i punch him in the jaw and he is about to grab his gun when Jayvano and Dioni grab both his arms.

We're getting covered by our men making sure we aren't getting shot. Jayvano says "It's Your End Anyway, You can better tell us"

He chuckles and says "Go look for yourself" i growl and say "Don't let him go" they nod and i rush inside shooting anyone on my path.

I yell her name multiple times until i hear soft sobbing from somewhere under the wooden stairs.

Adelyn.

I kick in the stairs and after some kicks i see Adelyn in some mans lap with a stuffed animal crying and shaking.

She doesn't look hurt, i don't see any bruises. She only lookes scared. A breath of relief leaves my mouth.
I say "Adelyn.."

She opens her eyes and when she sees me she clings more and more to the man that's holding her.

I look at him. He's the same man that put her in that car. I point my gun at him and Adelyn's eyes widen and she buries her head in his chest.

Why is she scared of me?

I say "Adelyn, baby... you need to come home" i reach for her and as i almost touch her she pushes herself off the man's chest.

I smile and say "That's right I'm here for you" The man says "No!! Adelyn come back here!!" I smile at her and then she does something i would never expect.

She makes a run for it.

He yells after her but i shoot him without looking. I hear him scream and she runs outside.

I say "Fuck!!" "She's making a run for it" i say into my earpiece. I run after her and throw my gun down. Maybe that was scaring her.

She yells "Dada!!" She runs to Daymen and clings onto his leg. She starts crying softly and i freeze.

What...?

No this can't be- he can't be her caregiver. She's mine. He kidnapped her?! How can she love him? How can she trust him?

She sobs and He says "It's okay baby, daddy can't hold you right now, the meanie guys are trying to steal him away from you" she looks at us with terror in her eyes and my heart makes an awful twist.