Chapter 23

- {Owen's Pov}
- I called Andreas' phone around a good one hundred times. He didn't pick up one single time. I'm raging. I don't think I'm gonna hold it any longer. Daymen is gone, Andreas doesn't pick up his goddamn phone and neither does Adelyn.

I'm scared of the worst. What if he already took her? Or worse, if Daymen took her? I say "Fuck it". Everybody looks at me and i say "We're going". I get up and say "But as i instructed, only us four go inside. You stay outside. Only shoot when you see them. They nod and we get to our work cars. All basic Suv's. But now with bullet proof windows.

Us four get in the same car and we speed to her place. If they're even there in the first place. Dioni is driving since he insisted. He says that he thinks that if i would drive in this state of mind, that we would end up dead.

I think he's bit of a dramaqueen.

Around a half hour later we arrive. Did we break some laws while driving here? Yes. Do i care? Not a single bit.

The rest of my men are waiting there. Some inside  the cars some standing outside of the building. We get out of the car and i say "Be ready" they nod and me, dioni, Jayvano and Viktor go inside.

We walk up all the stairs and eventually get to her front door. I look at Dioni and he knocks.

No sound

He knocks again. No sound.

Here we go. I kick the door down within seconds and the living room is empty. I hear noise in her bedroom and i send Jayvano front. He keeps one of his hands on his gun and he opens the door.

Daymen holding Adelyn while she's softly crying. I narrow my eyes and he smirks at us. She looks at me with the most awful fear in her eyes and she says "Please..-" her voice barely above a whisper. He says "Quiet" she trembles and tears run down her cheeks. He's holding her wrists in both his hands and he says "You're gonna be good quiet little girl for me aren't you?"

She nods while looking at him and i say "Let her go". He smirks and says "And what if i don't?". Jayvano is standing closest and is reaching for his gun when i hear guns cock behind us. Daymen laughs and says "I wouldn't do that if i were you".

I feel the coldness of a gun against the back of my head and Jayvano looks at me. Daymen says "Now bad Owen ruined my surprise for you, but we're gonna have fun and go on a little road trip". She shakes her head no and he narrows his eyes and says "What was that?"

She whimpers softly and he says "Now be a good little girl for daddy yes?" My heart burns at the sight of this and that i can't do anything. He says "Now we're gonna take sparkle with us, and the big bear daddy bought for you" she looks at him grabbing her stuffies.

He says "Here's your sippy cup, now drink this all up for me okay baby?" She looks down at it and back at him. She practically begs him with her eyes not to and he says "Now". She takes the sippy cup with shaking hands and she slowly puts it in her mouth.

He drugged it. I'm sure. So she'll be out for the 'Road Trip'. And she knows it aswell. She carefully starts drinking and he smiles at her. He says "That's my good pup". I see jayvano lowering his hand to his pocket and softly pressing.

I smirk a little bit. They're dead now. That's where his phone is. One press on the button and the whole team knows they need to come help. I look at Adelyn who's still sipping from the sippy cup. It's half full now. Daymen now grabs her wrist and she freezes and looks up at him.

He takes the sippy cup from her hands and puts handcuffs on her. She says "w-wha..-" he says "Shhh" he pushes the sippy cup back in her now cuffed hands and says "Finish your drinkie drink". He kisses her forehead and she scrunches her nose up in disgust.