Chapter 28

-  {Adelyn's Pov}
- I'm sitting on the bed patiently for Owen to come out of the bathroom. I clip the paci off my romper and put it on the bed. I can't help but stop my pussy from pulsating and to keep my heart from pumping out of my chest.

He's going to punish me. Actually punish me.

I swing my legs back and forth impatiently waiting for him. When the door opens he casually walks out in black jeans with a tight black shirt making his muscles pop out. I think that shirt is close to ripping because of the amount of muscles he has.

I can't believe he's my boyfriend. He stands before me and i look up at him. He's inspecting me. I feel his eyes all over my body deciding what he's gonna do with it. I hope fuck it but since it's a punishment i think i shouldn't get my hopes up.

"Take it off." My eyes widen, and i stammer. "w-what?". His eyes darken as he speaks, "I said, Take. It. Off. Something wrong with your ears little girl?"

I shake my head no and slowly rise from the bed, suddenly feeling a thousand feelings at the same time. I slowly undress, unbuttonening the romper and sliding it down my legs, leaving it on the cold floor as i step out of it. The cold breeze hits my skin causing me to shudder a little bit.

"Everything Adelyn." I look up at him, hooking my thumbs through my panties and pulling them down, leaving my bottom bare for him. His eyes are focused on my pussy and my cheeks heat up.

I take off my bra, my nipples immediately hardening from the loss of the fabric covering it from the cold. I drop it to the floor aswell and i see Owen's jaw clench. He's never seen me fully naked before.

Does he like my body? What if he doesn't? I mean I'm not exactly Bella Hadid or Kendall Jenner. My arms find themselves covering my stomach and he immediately growls. "Do. Not. Cover yourself." I let them fall to my sides and he takes enough time to let his eyes dart over my body.

"You're absolutely breathtaking." My cheeks flush and a small smile makes its way onto my face. "Imagine how gorgeous you'd look with that pretty little ass bruised." My eyes widen and shoot up at him. He's going to spank me? Like actually put me over his knee and spank me? I feel a wetness forming between my thighs and try not to focus on it.

He sits on the edge of the bed behind me and pulls me on top of his lap. A small gasp escapes my mouth and his hands find their way onto my tits. He plays around with them and i squirm in his lap. Nobody has ever touched me like this, not even Adrian, or Daymen.

He pulls on my nipples that are rock hard and a soft moan leaves my mouth. It's exactly what i imagined it to feel like when someone else does it, even better. I feel his breath on my neck and i freeze.

He starts kissing it and sucking on the skin biting softly. My head is now thrown back giving him more space to mark me and pleasure me. He moves down to my shoulder leaving a trail of marks and sloppy kisses. Moving back up he sucks on a spot making me buck my hips forward and moan out.

He chuckles and speaks. "Found it." He starts sucking on that direct spot, giving it all his focus and attention and starts kissing it making me go crazy. I'm sure i made a wet spot on his croth now. He only stops when I'm breathing heavily and basically begging for him to not quit.

Within what feels like a millisecond I'm bend over his lap. My face down, ass up, perfectly for him to spank me and see my glistering wet pussy. It's actually happening, he's going to punish me. He's going to 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒌 me. I feel his bulge on my stomach and i gulp. I just jerked him off and he's horny again.

"What's your safeword babygirl?." I gulp and answer, my voice cracking. "Butterfly." I feel his hand caressing my back all the way to my ass and i get goosebumps. "I want you to speak up, and use your safeword when it's getting too much. I will immediately stop. Understood?." I nod, not that i will use it. I've been waiting for this for a long fucking time. I'm not gonna make him stop.