Chapter 13

- {Owen's pov}
- He screams out in pain as i push it deeper. I smirk and say "You like that?" He spits out more blood and i say "Fucking tell us"

All four of us stand there watching the bruised man hanging from the ceiling in front of us.

His hands tied up with a chain hanging from the ceiling. We've been beating him up and torturing him for 45 minutes now and he still hasn't said anything except a stupid 'sorry'

Jayvano says "Listen man, just tell us and we'll make it quick for you" He's breathing heavily as the blood keeps dripping onto the floor from his hip where my pocket knife is planted.

Dioni says "Listen dude, we have better things to do and I'm not waiting on more work on finding your wife and daughter and killing them, so do me a pleasure will you?"

Now his eyes widen as he finally looks up at us. He says "Please don't..." his lip has a huge cut and his collar bone and eyes are bruised.

I say "Just tell us, it's over for you and we won't go after your family" he says "He'll kill them" i say "Not if we kill him first" he looks at us and he says "Philadelphia"

Fucking Philadelphia!?

Viktor says "Where!?"
"I don't know, somewhere East, with alot of tall trees and some flower field, i don't know the details" He says while panting.

I throw another punch at him and he growls in pain. He says "I swear i don't know the details, he wouldn't tell us" i glare at him and he says "Does she know?"

Dioni grabs another knife approaching him and his eyes widen and he says "He won't hurt her if she doesn't know!!" I put my hand in front of Dioni signaling him to stop.

I frown and say "What?!" He says "He- He was planning on hurting her to get information and to get back at you... b-but if she doesn't know anything he won't hurt her"

And that's when he speaks the words I was most afraid of.

"He likes her"

I clench my jaw and Dioni slits his throat the blood spurting all over his bare chest and my clothes. His lifeless head drops down.

We walk out "Get someone to clean that up" He nods and says "Yes boss" i walk to my room and get in the shower.

Somewhere East Philadelphia... Fuck she better not be hurt. First we have to get all our men ready, all our stuff, the plan.

Then we gotta find her. This is gonna take atleast 5 days together. I curse and look down. I see the fresh blood mixed with the hot steaming water going down the drain.

What if he makes her happier?

What if he hurts her?

Takes her virginity?

What if he completely brainwashed her?

I wash my hair and rinse it out. We have be as fast as possible. They might have already left. If they're even there in the first place.

I turn off the hot water and wrap a towel around my waist. I grab my underwear and put it on and grab my white sweats.

I put them on and walk out. As i am about to walk downstairs i catch a glimp of Adelyn's room. I can't help myself but to walk in.

It still smells like her... i see sparkle laying on her neatly made bed. One of the boxes with her clothes wide open. I see her pacifier on her nightstand.

This is all my Fucking fault

She's traumatized by me.. she's gone because of me. I should've never hired her as my assistant. She was living perfectly fine before i came and ruin it all.