Chapter 8

- {Your pov}
- I wake up from loud vacuuming. I groan and rub my eyes trying to wake up. I don't want to yet, this bed is way to comfy.

I look around and see it's already light  outside? I grab my phone to see what time it is and i gasp. 11am!?! How is that possible!? I swear i set my alarm last night!!

I immediately get dressed and put my hair in a messy bun and rush out the room! The bed. FUCK. I rush back inside and make the bed quickly but neatly and rush out again.

I rush down the stairs on my heels when i hear a familiar voice say "Where are you going?" I stop in my tracks and turn around to see Owen standing there in gray sweatpants with no shirt, coffee in his hand and his hair messy.

Hot as fuck.

I check him out quickly and stammer, "i- i work! I'm late! Somehow my alarm didn't go off but i woke up from vacuuming which btw i don't know where it came from but i did make the bed, please don't fire me i really need this job"

I take a deep breath as i finish talking and he only looks at me with a puzzled face. He says "I turned your Alarm off, You're not going to work today, i canceled all your clients but Jayvano is coming here at 3pm"

I say "W-What?" He was in my room while i was asleep!? Oh god he must have seen how ugly i look when I'm asleep! I'm so embarrassed right now..

I say "Why can't i go to work?" He says after last night you need some rest, tomorrow you also have the day off."  Oh... that's actually really nice of him.

I say "Thank you, you didn't have to do that" he says "Go sit in the kitchen I'm making breakfast" i nod and walk with him to the kitchen.

I sit down and look at him cooking, His back muscles oh god... imagine his ass... i hear barking and look down to see the small fluffy dog.

I smile and take it on my lap! I say "Well Goodmorning to you too!" She starts licking my face and i giggle. I hear loud barking and I look up.

Owen frowns and says "How did he get inside?" He walks out of the kitchen and i hear faint voices. People? Boy comes running into the kitchen onto me and i squeal!

He starts licking my face and i gasp. I fall on the ground due to his weight and laugh. He's not that scary! I start playing with him while laying on the ground and Owen pulls him off of me and says "Down boy"

Boy barks in his face and runs away. Olivia follows and i laugh as Owen sighs. I wipe the drool off my face and giggle.

It's only when i stand up that i see the three guys that came to the office the other day. My eyes go wide and The one named Dioni says "Well pleasure to meet you again Love"

I say "G-Goodmorning" i sit back down and Owen rolls his eyes. He says "Idioti del cazzo, non ti dirò mai più stronzate, ora devo farne altre"
(Fucking Idiots, I will never tell you guys anything again, Now i have to make more)

his voice sounds so good when he talks like that. Viktor replies with
"Andiamo, vogliamo solo incontrarla, e cosa mangiamo? ho fame"
(Come on, we just wanna meet her, And what are we going to eat? I'm hungry)

Owen Glares at him and scowls at him. Viktor puts his hands in the air and sits down. Now I'm sitting here with 3 large guys sitting the opposite of me, staring at me.

I say "I-If you want i can size you after breakfast immediately" The guy Jayvano Smirks and says "After i have trained, gotta work my Breakfast Belly away"

I nod not saying anything and Owen Gives me a plate with Rice and some food i don't recognize. Dioni says "Where's our plate?!" He says "Use your legs Motherfucker"