5. Growth.

》》A/N《《

Theres a shitty Smut scene in here its important that you see the nature of thier relationship.

It is my first attempt at writing smut so please dont hate to much.

》》《《

Summary:

In which kei notes the growth of the his peers.

.
.
.

"But Tsuki what if its something deadly" Yamaguchi whined for nth time this morning. His been forced to listen to this every day for the past month he was starting to get incredibly annoyed at the males excessive whining.

"You over reacting tadashi it's not anything bad." I tried to keep the annoyance from my voice hopefully it would work. "But Tsuki, an omegas scent doesn't just change with out a reason . " 

Kei was aware his scent has changed ,he wasnt an idiot. It wasnt alarming tadashi is exaggerating.  His scent now had a more earthy scent mixed in with his. It was a subtle change . His scent smelled natural this way so he wasnt alarmed about it. But of course Yamaguchi refused to believe the male was fine. He had been trying to force the male to go see a doctor or even go to the clinic for about 2 weeks now. His even recruited hinata in his conquest to get kei help.

A big part of him is glad that Takeda-sensei was on maternity leave that would  of been a train wreck . Because unlike tadashi and hinata ,Takeda-sensei actually had authority over him. And could actually make him go to see the doctor . 

It's not that he didnt like the doctor it was more like he didnt have the time.he was swamped with back to back assignments with due dates all creeping up on him. Part of it was his own fault though . He insisted on doing extra credit even if he didnt need it.  All his classes were already advanced and with his extra credit his essentially always busy.

Before tadashi could continue his whining streak  kei's phone rang.he pulled it carefully from the inside pocket of his school blazer. He stopped in the park hinata and kageyama used to practice at.his brows furrowed at the name on his screen. 

"why is aki-nee calling you?"

"I dont know" his brows furrowed as answered. Tadashi leaned in so he could hear.

"Aki-nee?"

"Yo kei" he couldnt help but smile at the sound of his elder brothers voice. It's been awhile.

"Aki-nee is something wrong,  you never call this time?" Tadashi was concerned.  Kei frowned he was right "yeah we were on our way to school." 

"Morning tadashi,  and no theres nothing wrong,  i actually called to ask a favor of you"  kei seemed interested .

"What kind of favour?"