18.Hope

Summary:

In which tetsu feels fear and kei sees tetsu in his son.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

“Hiro come we going to be late” kei was checking his bag to see if he got everything.  Small footsteps were heard running down the hall. “I’m ready mommy" the small boy stood before his Black jackals hoodie hinata gave him. It says hiro on the back with double zeros. His blonde hair was brushed back his camera was around his neck and his favourite bag on his back. It was a black Teddy bear bag he took everywhere.

Kei smiled at him and nodded. He grabbed his keys and walked out his son clutching his hand tightly. They drove to the stadium the match started at 4 so it might finish sometime after 8 depending on the match,as well as the meet and greet after. 

The moment they got there hiro was on edge he didn’t like large crowds. Because it’s easier for him to get separated in the crowd. Kei leaned down and lifted the child up situating him on his side so he could still see what was happening. Kei moved through the crowd effortlessly it was partly because he was a head taller than most before he got to where their seats were the last line in the first section next to akaashi. 

Hiro was excited he was sat between them smiling at the people that looked at him. 

“WE APPLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY WE WILL NOW MEET THE PLAYERS!” the announcer came onto the loud speaker.

“koutaro is excited about playing with sho” keiji leaned over and whispered 

“Well I figured as much ,the tangerine is essentially a smaller version  of him.” kei snorted.

“SHEWDIEN ALDERS NUMBER 11 USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI”

The crowd screamed , he heard tadashi’s voice a few rows down mixed into the noise,the alpha in question smiled at his fiance and hiro cheered and he waved at the child. Tadashi continued to cheer him on.

“SOMEONE TELL THAT SIMP TO SIT DOWN !” kei shouted at him and Tadashi turned around and laughed.he sat down after waving at hiro who giggled and waved back.

“SHEWDIEN ALDERS NUMBER 20,KAGEYAMA TOBIO" 

He could hear suga and the older crows cheering from somewhere far off and he laughed the alpha looked at him shocked and kei smiled back at him and.he nodded before walking off to line up with ushijima.

“AND THEIR OPPONENTS THE MSBY BLACK JAKKALS.”

Hiro cheered he was so excited to see his uncle Sho play in person. And kei giggled. 

“MSBY JAKKALS NUMBER 12 ,BOKUTO KOUTARO”

 the male did a cartwheel and like he always did he looked for akaashi he smiled big akaashi tilted his head to kei and his eye brows furrowed at first as it traveled and he froze whe he saw the omega. 

Kei waved at him. The grin on his face widened.

“HEY HEY HEY!!!”

Khe walked to his place still smiling up at the male. “mommy is that uncle kou that taught aunty sho”

He nodded "his also aunty keijis alpha" and hiro grinned at him smiling largely.

“MSBY BLACK JAKKALS NUMBER 13 ,MIYA ATSUMU!!”

There was a loud cheer and they smiled.

》》》》》♤《《《《《