38. My kei

Summary:

》》》》》SMUT WARNING《《《《《

》》》》》♤《《《《《

It was nothing like it used to be. Because back then it was solely about getting off.

Carnal.

Like animals trying to mate.

But this time .

This time it was slow and thoughtful. Tetsu moved slow and considerate. His hands caressed and touched where it could. Kei let him. Kei kissed him . His hands holding his face still so he could continue kissing him. 

He wanted to be patient. He wanted tetsu to be in control. To do it at his pace. So he kept his hands on the side of tetsus face. Tetsu allowed him to dominate his mouth. Kei was anxious. His scent was thick and sweet full of arousal. But there was a slight after sour after taste. 

Tetsu moved slowly. His hand circled his waist. Pushing his body as close as possible to each other. Kei became aware of the alphas leg that was between his. His thigh pressed into his erection and he moaned. Tetsu swallowed the sound eagerly. 

He rubbed his thigh into the throbbing member. Kei gasped and dislodged their lips so he could breath. He moaned softly. Tetsu kissed the side of his jaw making hickeys on his throat. 

Tetsu's hands moved under his shirt and he caressed the pale expanse there. His fingers dipped just below the the waist band. Keis breath hitched. He stopped there waiting for a sign to say kei wants it.  

The omega raised his hips.and tetsu didn’t have to be told twice. He sat back and pulled off his pajama bottoms. His breath hitched when he noticed the Omegas lack of underwear. The alpha let out a deep groan. “You have no idea how much I missed your long legs.” he dipped down and nuzzled the inner thigh. He nibbled on the expanse of skin there. Keis breath hitched. Tetsu made a job of littering the milky skin with as much hickeys as he could.

Kei was so painfully hard. Tetsu took his time marking up his thighs. He was dripping slick by the gallons. And tetsu was loosing his patients with every dribble.  

He hiked up his left leg so he could see the hole clearly. The sight of the clear liquid that seeped out. He leaned down and lapped at the opening in one thick strip kei made some chocked out sound . he grunted . 

"Fuck you taste as good as you smell"  he ate him out like he was starving . Kei was letting out chocked moans.  "T-Tetsu aahnn'" he could do this all day. He would have the omega sit on his face for hours while sucked and lapped at the puckered entrance untill he was soaked in the neck up.  

He came up for air. He took deep breaths licking his lip for the remnants of the omega on his lips

Tetsu sat up and admired the omega.

Messy blonde hair.

Flushed cheeks.

Half lidded eyes.

Parted lips.

Kei tugged on his tetsus shirt and the alpha pulled it off in one fluid moment. The omega drank up his appearance with his half lidded eyes.  His right shoulder was was covered in some tribal design that wrapped around his bicep. Tetsu kept in shape and it showed. From his large biceps to his deep V-line  .

Under his left peck was a short sentence . Kei couldnt place the language it wasnt one he knew. There was a small firefly under it . He reached out to touch it  he traced it curiously.