39.Check Mate

Summary:

In which satori uncovers the truth

》》》》》○《《《《《

“satori-senpai?” 

The red head broke out in a grin at the sight of the irritated blonde. 

“Kenjiro my favorite kohai" he exclaimed.

“I would feel touched if you havent told goshiki the same thing a few times.” Tendo giggled and the omega sighed.  “What’s this about , you send me a two blood samples and ask me to prove fraternity. “ 

Satori sat down on the bench again. “so Essentially you understand. “

The blonde raised his brow “I call in favours for you and you wont even tell me why?” 

Satori sighed dramatically. “A friend of mine is being tied down by a convenient pregnancy that he cant prove or deny is his,The blood I sent you is his and the supposed childs blood."

Shirabu regarded the older briefly. “Walk with me” satori jumped up. And hooked his arm into the youngers and they began to walk . “I promised an acquaintance of mine her brother would get an internship and a big cooperation for her services. “ he explained staring ahead of the path.

“Any corporation specifically?” satori hummed.

“preferably one that would utilize his accounting degree and or marketing without experience. “he explained.

“I can make a few calls to make it happen.” 

“I’ll send you his information”

“Mhmm how you been ken ken" the younger sighed. “I submitted my application for an exemption so I can graduate earlier but no matter how many of their tests I pass it wont matter because I’m an omega from an ‘unknown’ heritage it basically means they wont let me because I don’t have status so I don’t matter.”he spat the last part out.

“Did you tell toshi" the red heads brows furrowed.

“I did ,they still refuse because the ushijima corporation has no pull in the medical field of Japan since they refused a seat on the board of medicine.” he stated bitterly.

“And what did he do ?” his brows furrowed. He finds it hard to believe Toshi would ever do anything half heartedly .

“He told me there are only 2 ways I could get my exemption.” 

“And what’s that" he eyed the younger curiously. 

“If I either marry someone with a ‘Recognized ’heritage” he took a deep sigh. “or if I become recognized by the bourd of health for something medical in my field “ 

“What field exactly” he could seem to place if that came up in a conversation before.

“hematology, the study of blood diseases or blood ingeneral ”he explained.

“So you just have to make a break through to be recognized” 

“yes ,its so frustrating because everyone else striving for my goal is doing leukemia or sickle cell” tendo hummed. “You’ll find something and you’ll slay them it’s just taking it’s time to come to you" the blonde grumbled. Something about taking to long.

“So how’s your personal life going” 

“Eita's band just got signed by a big label,the mostly domestic so he wont be going far. And if he did it wasn’t for longer than a week and he teaches music at a school nearby.”the blonde explained looking forward.