46. Epilogue

》》》》》♡《《《《《

Kei hummed happily as he walked into the foyer of the massive building they rented for the talent show. The mothers had to come before the set time to book their seats. 

Kei reeked of tetsu and he loved it. They spent 2 weeks in italy on their honeymoon with hiro ofcourse. Ofcourse it wouldn’t of been much of a honeymoon if their had a 4 year old with them. They would just tire him out during the day and spend most of the night wrapped up in his others arms.  

They havent been separated since the wedding. Tetsu was never gone long. Ofcourse running 2 large corporations had some demands but tetsu made sure to always make time for them. They came back earlier this week to pack up everything and send them back home. 

They have a home now. Koutaro and tetsu insisted on buying two houses next to each other. So they could share a yard. Friendship goals is what they called it. It was back in tokyo. Hiro was already registered into a new school. 

The last loose end was this talent show. As much as he wanted to ghost it all together. Hiro was looking forward to it and kei couldent resist the urge to show off his husband to those sluts. He smiled at all of the other mothers begrudgingly. Kei was one of the first to choose this seats. Much to the other mothers dismay but the lead sponsorer would be attending so it wasn’t a function they wanted to act up at.

Kei walked around the front and smiled. He chose the section dead in the centre of the front row and it stretched out within aways into the centre making a large portion inaccessible to others since the rows were clustered by the hundreds. 

He enjoyed the irritation of the others while he set his things down. Tadashi and kenma walked up to him and started spreading out their seats. Kenma set up camera. They spaced out their seats and sat down.

Black Jackals were playing a practice match in the area so everyone is there and would all be coming straight here after. Tetsu was the main sponsor-er for the Jackals so he had to be there the Sweiden alders were on their way , They were playing in hyogo the end of the week so since it’s a 3 hour drive here ,they should only arrive about the same time . 

Kenma pulled out his switch and tapped away. Tadashi was on his phone probably chatting with his husband. Kei was just casually scrolling through his phone. The room started filling up around them and kei didn’t seem phased. 

That was until one of the mothers came up to him. Kei glanced up at her. “excuse me I noticed your reserved places are empty would you mind if we maybe took a few" she asked sweetly.

Kei brought his hand to his chest dramatically showing off his very very expensive wedding ring. “I would if I could ,but my husband was just so proud of his son he invited a lot more people than we have seats for so we need every single one" her eyes followed the movement of his ring and her brows narrowed at the statement.she gritted her teeth but nodded.  After she was gone kenma glanced up at him.

“A stellar performance” kei giggled. “you even had me believing you were one of them" tadashi added between giggled. tadashi pulled out his juice bottle kei raised a brow and took a sniff at the air  while he only smiled shyly. Kei gasped. “does he know?”

Tadashi shook his head. “I was going to announce it after the game.” He whispered shyly and kei pulled the omega into a hug. Kenma sighed dramatically since he was in the middle he was automatically pulled in aswell.

Kei smirked at him. “I’ve been pregnant before kenma ,don’t think I don’t know what a pregnant omega smells like.” Kenma flushed a deep red.  Tadashi squealed. “you finally started dating him?!”