42. Hiroki's father

》》》》》》♡《《《《《

“Mommy why cant we say good bye to uncle Tetsu" kei'kes breath hitched.

“Uncle tetsu has family things to deal with" he busied himself with checking their boarding passes.

“When’s uncle tetsu coming back from family stuff?” Hiro was just curious he didnt understand.its not his fault . the child was especially upset at the alphas absence. kei took deep breath before facing his son. 

“His not coming back to us hiro" it took all his self control to not let his emotions seep into his voice. 

“W-why"  Hiro looked somewhere in between hurt and confused. it was always going to be risky,introducing Tetsu to the his son. and now he needs to do damage control. he won't lie though ,he hates hiding things from his son. he didnt want hiro to one day call him a liar.

“Mommy tried and did everything he could but it wasn’t enough. Mommy couldn’t make him stay with us. I’m sorry." Kei looked at hiro. He looked taken aback and then it morphed into something kei's never seen before disapointment and sadness.

This is my fault. 

I insisted on him having a relationship with Tetsu.

And now he hates me.

He hates me for playing with his feelings.

He-

“mommy always said ,I’m all mommy needs to be happy" hiro spoke carefully playing with his fingers. 

“i did” he bit his lip nervously

“So is hiro still enough to make mommy happy" keis heart clenched his eyes looked unsure. 

Hiro doesn't hate him.

Kei smiled at his son. 

His adorable son.

Hiro seemed to develop his insecurities aswell. Kei kissed the top of his head. “you’ll always be enough for mommy" 

That’s right .

As long as he had Hiro.

As long as Hiro needed him.

As long as Hiro loved him he could maybe feel whole again. 

Hiro lit up at keis words and kei smiled. His son seemed happier all of a sudden. Then he turned around and smiled again. “uncle teru!” kei glanced at him.  Akiteru seemed on edge and keis eyebrows furrowed.  

Udai tenma was with him. The omega his grown used to . The one kei suspected might be his brother in law by the way he was so close to him. 

His brothers eyes met with his and he went rigid. “hiroki go with aunty ten and go get a cookie” hiro looked up at his mother curiously. Keis eyes were strained. The child was hesitant but nodded. The older omega picked up the child and walked off. Kei watched his son disappear in to the crowd. before turning to his brother.

“Aki-nee -"

“Kei I want you to give him a chance” keis brows furrowed. Then it hit him. The smell of juniper and his body went rigid.  Akiteru stared into his baby brothers eyes. Keis eyes stared back at him with a mix of hurt and betrayal.

Akiteru knew he had to be strong.

Kei needed to be happy.

Akiteru leaned in and kissed his forehead. Kei gripped his wrist tightly. “Remember all those years ago when we first went on our own. I trusted you wholeheartedly then and still now. You need to face this kei. I want you to trust me . And trust that this is in your best interest." he whispered to his brother.