21. Allergies and Volleyball

Summary:

In which hiro and tetsu meet officially.

》》》》》♤《《《《《

Tetsu woke up feeling more content then his felt in a long time. The pounding head ache he felt didn't seem to bother him when he was surrounded by the smell of strawberries. He opened his eyes to a set of bright honeyed eyes. But it wasnt the pair he was used to.

They looked at him curiously. The child seemed very interested in who he was, watching him intently. His brows furrowed and he poked the males cheek. Tetsu looked at the child only mildly confused."morning to you to" he muttered bitterly.

"You laying on the remote." He pouted.

"hiro ask nicely" kei scolded the child.

He whined a bit. "can you please get up you laying on the remote."he grumbled. Tetsu blinked a few times before he sat up,The child made quick work of scowering his bedding for the device. Tetsu stood up and slaundered to the bathroom.

He walked out of the bathroom after washing his hands.he returned to the living room to see the small child sitting where his head was tiny limbs wrapped around his pillow. He simply shrugged and sat beside him . He was watching some sort of cartoon he didn't know must be a newer one. The seat dipped beside him and he glanced up at Kei who smiled softly. He handed him a cup of coffee.

"Hiroki this is Tetsu ,mommy's friend" kei spoke softly to the child on the other side of Tetsu. He looked ho regarding the alpha and nodded. Kei chuckled . "unfortunately his not a morning person."

"Neither are you" he shot back remembering all the early mornings from the training camp.

"Shusht" kei giggled. "Keiji and Koutaro are bringing breakfast so you just have to hold on a bit." He nodded taking a sip of his coffee.he reached into his jacket pocket for his cigarettes. He lit one and took on puff before it was snatched from his hand he looked to his side where the omega was. He was late to react cause the omega already put the cigarette out on the back of his hand .

He screeched and pulled away his hand. Jerking his arm away he ended up nudging the child and he whined in protest he planted his small foot on the alphas side to push him away abit

. "Kei what was that for?" He was met with narrowed gold eyes. "no smoking infront of hiro." The omega growled and he nodded. " sorry sheesh". He pouted . He heard a small giggle and glanced over at the child. He couldn't stop himself from smiling. His smile was contagious.

"O you just as mean as your mommy huh" The child giggled louder when the alpha lifted him up and threw him up he squealed and Tetsu caught him . He did it a few more times before he heard a knock at the door. He tucked the child under his arm like a foot ball and followed kei to the door. The child heaved little trying to catch his breath . Tetsu had always been amazing with kids.

He smiled when he saw Koutaro at the door. "HEY HEY HEY!!"

"BROOO"

"BROO"

》》》》》♡《《《《《

"Oi can it ,its way to early to be this loud" kei grumbled. Koutaro visibly teared up and hugged the omega tightly .

"I missed you so much" he sobbed.

Kei giggled at him rubbing his back. "Missed you to Koutaro."

"ok ok that's enough" Tetsu tugged at the alphas shirt. Kou seemed to understand the alpha's jealousy. He smiled. The child started to move around and Tetsu lifted him up and kei took him from him. Keiji kissed the top of the childs forehead on greeting and the child smiled.