25. My Idiot

Summary:

In which kei receives a unsightly visit.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

The entire week has felt euphoric.

Tetsu has been with him everyday. Spending time with him and Hiro.

Hiro loved him .

It felt truly domestic like they were a whole family. While Kei was doing wedding arrangements hiro was learning volley ball with Tetsu.

He lived in those moments. The moments of complete utter contentment. When he could just be happy.

The date on Tuesday was a unique experience. They went to mc Donald's partly because hiro said he hadn't had them in a long time. And it wasn't a really big deal. It was filled with sarcastic comments and stupid stories.Tetsu was affectionate.

his hands would linger after casual touches.

The way his fingers would caress his hand lightly.

The way he would trap kei's legs under the table.

The way he caressed his cheeks in public.

Kei loved every bit of the attention.

"Mommy you landed on my property you have to pay rent." Kei narrowed his eyes at his son who looked at him smugly. He looked back at the board. His piece had indeed landed on his sons property.

"But mommy is short this month on rent" kei pouted abit trying to coerce his son into not resorting him to bankruptcy.

"no outside politics during the game." He said proudly.

"Did you just?" kei was awestruck. Hiro reached into his pocket and pulled out a green uno reverse card and gave it to him. Tetsu laughed his cringey laugh that made his heart flutter.

"When did I say that?!" Kei was outraged.

"When I landed on your first property and 3 dollars short of bankruptcy begging for mercy." He said smugly hiro giggled. Kei sold hiro his last 2 properties so he could stay in the game with his last 100.

Hiro rolled a 3 and landed on Tetsus property and the alpha rejoiced. "ha now you got to pay me" he me smugly

"No I don't." he assured.

"You landed on my property you have to. " his brows furrowed.

"But you in prison." he pointed out.

"What does that have to do with anything. "

"I don't give money to criminals." He said smugly tetsu looked dismayed. Kei pushed over the uno reverse card to him.

Tetsu's phone vibrated and he glanced over to it.with a pout. " I have a meeting tomorrow morning so I have to go." He said sadly. Hiro pouted . He got up kei got up with him. Tetsu hugged hiro while Kei waited.

"Hiro go brush your teeth and mommy will be there soon." He nodded and ran off. Kei walked him to the door. Tetsu said a brief good bye before placing a kiss on his forehead.

Kei didn't bend to social niceties so peoples processes confused him. He was a calm and thought out individual he believed in what he could comprehend. But that didn't mean he wasn't a impulsive love struck omega at heart. The sad look on Tetsu's face through all his doubt out of the window.

Before he could move to far.kei gripped his T-shirt forcing him close enough that their lips met in the middle. It was brief and rushed. Because the moment Tetsu's mind caught up to him kei had already pulled away and closed the door in his face.