44.Family

》》》》》♤《《《《《

“Emancipate, really tetsu" the alpha saw his parents in the reflection of massive mirror. “I mean what I said" he dead panned. He didnt have time to entertain their futil attempts in changing him.

The alpha knew they would confront him after the fact. He just wished they’d atleast let him finish his fitting before they barged in kicked everyone out. 

“Do you have any idea how hard I worked to give you this birth right that you want to give up”his father growled at him. Tetsu simply sighed. They've been going back and forth for some time now.

“Like I said as long as it doesn’t come in between me and my happiness I wont have to take action against it" he told them for the nth time in the last half an hour.

“By marrying a low born omega?” his mother gasped.

“Yes" he stated firmly.

“There hasn’t been an omega in this family for 11 generations”his father tried to reason.

“I know" 

“Then why do you insist on this omega" the woman growled.

“because I love this omega" he sighed this was getting boring. " you could've kept him as a mistri-:

"No" he growled. It was only kei. It would be only kei.

“I wont allow this gross disrespect” his father stated firmly. 

“Then I’ll have the emancipation signed and on your desk by morning." Tetsu went back to adjusting his suit jacket..

“You can’t do that”his father growled.Tetsu turned around and faced his father .

“I can and I will  , I’m not a child that would just bend to your will. I’m done with obeying you  and your whims. From now on it’s either my way or you can find a new heir to inherit  my birthright” he growled staring down the older.

“You won’t survive with out us" he insisted trying to deter the alphas will.

“I own half of kodzuken industries which is in itself a multi million dollar company" the man narrowed his eyes at his son.

“Please Tetsuro we just don’t want to see anyone get hurt-"his mother tried to plead.

“That’s rich coming from you" they all turned around at the new voice. Kenma walked in and sat down on the sofa near tetsu. 

The alpha smiled softly the omega  he typed away on his phone. Tetsu narrowed his eyes when he processed his words. “what do you mean ken?"

“O your beloved mother didn’t tell you?" He eyed the male curiously from the corner of his eye.

“Tell me what?” he stepped closer to the omega.

“mother dearest over there was Grace’s passenger when she tried to run down hiro" he explained.

Tetsu eyes widened. “You let her run my son down” the woman took a step back defensively.  “it’s not like that-“

“You just watched is that it" he growled stepping closer.

“No its-“ 

“theres no way you can justify this. You watched her try and run down my child."he growled darkly.

“How was it huh hearing the screams of your only grandchild screaming in agony. Knowing you were part of the reason he was there" kenma prodded.