45. Forever

》》》》》♡《《《《《

Kei was anxious. He was left alone in one of the many bedrooms of the beach house. Hiro got dressed and is being coached on what to do by atsumu. Tadashi lined up with the rest of them. Kei stared at himself in the mirror. 

The entire outfit was white and flowy like the greek kind of togas. The long front was tied up by a gold pendant. His thighs were exposed a gold chain like garter on his left thigh.gold bracelets wrapped around his upper arm in an intricate tree design. Kei wore a simple gold chocker. His hair was braided out of his face. With butterfly clips.  Around his forehead was the Cleopatra type Ringlet with a gold design with small sapphires Inside it.

He found out tetsu had Alisia custom make them for him. They beautiful. The anklets he had made were on the counter. He hadn’t put them on yet.

He was barely breathing. 

“Kei you ready? we ready to start” kei stared at his older brother. Akiteru wore a simple white and gold shirt. The top button was undone. And the sleeves rolled up above his elbows. 

His dirty blonde hair gelled back. Kei bit his lip. “I’m scared" akiterus eyes softened and he walked over to his younger brother. He turned kei around. His pale fingers shaking. He clasped it into his. And pulled him into his chest. 

“talk to me,why are you scared.”

Kei took a shaky breath. “I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long and now it’s all suddenly ok for me to have all this. A year ago was just the three of us and now I have this entire new life I have to start. I’m scared I’m going to mess this up. I’m scared hiro might hate me if this doesn’t work out. I’m scared I’m not going to be enough.” he did shakily.

“Kei I want you to listen to me ok.”

Kei nodded. “You are enough ,you’ve always been enough.you enough because you give your everything. No one wants you to be perfect they just want you to be you.Hiroki already thinks you perfect. I already think you perfect. And Tetsuro has been running around all day trying to make sure everything is in place for today. If he could he’d of moved the heavens just to see you happy.” the alpha spoke fondly. He was apprehensive about this wedding thing but he spent the entire day watching the alpha have mini panick attacks everytime something went wrong.

Kei bit his lip. “kei no ones forcing you to do anything we could leave right now and no one would blame you-"he tried to reason.

“No.” kei jerked back. “ I don’t want to run anymore. My family is here. My life is here. I’m happy here. Leaving never crossed my mind. I was a bit nervous.”

Akiteru smiled at him. Placing a kiss on his forehead. “let’s get you married” kei giggled. Akiteru tied both anklets on before he walked out. Akiteru smiled at him softly. They walked out of the house and saw everyone lined up there. The only people in the line up was Koutaro and keiji, tadashi and wakatoshi, hajime and Toru ,kiyoomi and atsumu,the rest were children. Kei didn’t get to see some of there faces before they started.

The music started. Kei watched as they slowly started to disappear from around the corner. He hasn’t seen the place yet. His eager akiteru Squeezed his hand to reassure him. It didn’t matter that his father wasn’t going to walk him down the isle. 

Akiteru was way closer to him than his father ever was. He stood in for tadashi’s father by walking down the isle in his place. Kei couldn’t be happier that he agreed to do the same for him.  Kei was in a daze. Keiji drained his neck and smiled at kei. “don’t think about forever all the time it can be overwhelming. Think about the first step  and the next.every step is one step closer to forever” kei smiled at him.