15. His son

Notes:

Ayyyy its hiros first appearance. 🌌🌌🌌

I may of made him act older than he is at times so please bare with me I've never written children before.☠

So they wont be accurate but hey its fanfiction.

Accuracy for who , for why🤡

Summary:

In which we meet Hiroki for the first time.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

》》4 and half years later《《《

"Hiroki"

The small lump in the nest whined and dug himself deeper under the covers. Kei chuckled at his son.if Kei wasn't swamped with things to do today he would have been right next to him.

"Hiroki you need to get up for school" he tried again.

"Nuhh , don't wanna." The child whined.

"Hiroki it's the last day of school before summer vacation." He said playfully.

"But Its so early,can't school start at maybe later when it's not this early." He grumbled kei laid beside the small lump. "Aww but if Hiroki doesn't get ready his uncle Teru will eat all his special pancakes his momma made him."

The rustling stopped and kei waited with a small smile. "is it Hiro's special pancakes with strawberries?."

"Yep."

There was rustling again as the child sat up he pulled the blanket off from over his head.messy blonde hair sticking out in all sorts of directions. He looked around the room. His eyes looked over at his mothers the Soft honey eyes were still glossy from sleep. he pouted and wrapped his arms around his his mothers neck. "Morning mommy." He mumbled.

Kei chuckled as he got up kissing him several times.on the side of his face."morning baby" kei stood up and his grip tightened around his mothers neck to try and support himself. Kei slipped his arm under him to secure him.

They walked out of the bedroom and down the hall and into the kitchen the omega shifted the weight of the child to his hip so He could rest his head on his shoulder and kei still had a free hand to work with.Once he had one hand free he went about serving breakfast. He lifted the lid he placed 5 pancakes on a plate he held out and akiteru grabbed it ,placing a kiss on the top of his brothers head and on his nephew's cheek. Hiroki grumbled a vague morning in response.

Kei went about plating the other pancakes. 3 small different shaped pancakes were put on a dinosaur plate with the matching fork. Kei poured juice in his plastic sippy cup and placing it with the pancakes from before. The omega then grabbed 3 for himself and joined his son. Akiteru placed a cup of coffee infront of him. Kei set the child down in the high chair carefully. He leaned over and cut the pancakes into smaller pieces and re assembled them so the shape was still there,and he threw on some freshly cut strawberries

"Thank you mommy" he mumbled before reaching for the syrup. " you welcome ,if you put a lot of syrup on you cant have a cookie for school." The child pouted but nodded "yes mommy" he didn't put a lot of syrup in and he looked at his mom to see if it was alright . Kei was strict when it came to hiros health, hiro was allowed many leniencies but kei never played when it came to hiros sugar intake in the morning in the after noon he could have what he wants but before lunch its usually fruits and with one sugary treat for school. Hiro inherited his sweet tooth after all.His mom nodded and he smiled. And grabbed his fork and dug in after a 'Itadakimasu' kei took a bite of his own before looking at his brother.