6. Fear

Summary:

In which Suga interferes and Kei's world goes up in flames.

.
.
.

When kei got back from his endeavor, Tadashi was extrememly shocked to see him not a complete broken mess when he arrived in his room. He seemed relaxed.  Tadashi was certain he had spent his heat with kuroo. But instead of completely breaking down he was checking all the notes Tadashi brought for him in his absence. Like he was completely fine. There wasnt even so much as a slight indicator that he might be faking it.Deciding to just man up and ask he took a deep breath.

“Tsuki you were with kuroo-San right?”  He asked carefully watching his reaction intently in case he broke. “I was” he confirmed scanning over the notes. As he did a few of the work sheets he missed. He didn’t even flinch at the mention of the name. 

“Are you sure you ok?” he asked making sure . 

“I’m good Tadashi you don't have to worry about it.”he looked at tadashi and he looked carefully for any sign that may render the statement false. But there wasn’t any.he genuinely seemed content. Tadashi nodded. Kei glanced at the clock on the wall before standing up Tadashi was up soon after. “relax Tadashi I was just going to Aki-nee's room and maybe pack a box or two before I have I go to bed.” He said slightly amused at the males rigid appearance. 

“O ok then I’ll help you"  Kei raised a brow at the male regarding him briefly.  “Tadashi are you ok?” the malewas caught off  guard by the males question. “o uh yeah ,yeah I’m good.”

Kei glanced at him for an moment longer before shrugging it off. He walked down the hall towards his brothers room. His room was similar to kei's . Only difference is kei had a wall of academic awards while akiterus"s were all sports and kei had a large book shelf in his room. Filled with books as well as small stack of books beside his desk from books he couldnt fit in the book shelf.

In the far corner was already two sealed boxes labeled. ‘Clothes' in Kei's neat loopy lettering. Kei sat down on the bed where there was an empty box he left there. Tadashi grabbed one from the store room they put the others it in. Tadashi packed away all akiteru's framed diplomas and pictures. Careful to put soft tshirts in between so the glass wasn’t scratched broken.

Kei played his music loudly in the space and Tadashi hummed along with him. They packed in silence. Tadashi would glance at the male from the corner of his eye every now and then to make sure he was ok. The Male seemed in his own world as he got put the boxes onto of each other securely in the corner with the others.labeling them clearly. 

By the time it was time for Yamaguchi to leave they finished 5 boxes. Kei seemed happy with that. Akiteru’a entire closet of clothes was boxed as well as all his awards.so they only had to tend to the draws on in his night stand ,the boxes above the cupboard his books and under his bed .   

Kei walked Tadashi halfway home and he  smiled as he waved off and he watched Kei turn around and walkback. They lived a couple of doors down from each other so it wasn’t a long walk .the moment Tadashi reached his room he hit the call number on his last resort.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

Kei's content mood held the next morning aswell as he walked to school with Tadashi. Tadashi rambled on like he normally did on what ever notable thing happened during his absence.Kei would add his comment every time he needed to.