an update

Hi everyone, gosh it's been awhile hasn't it. The last time this book was ever posted and even the last time I was ever on this account was at the end of 2019. After that I updated all my devices and kinda forgot the login to this account, up until now.

An apology for leaving you all in the dark, I was thinking of doing a sequel  and honestly so much has happened it needs about 5 books heh. But if y'all are still interested I would think about it, it just won't be BlackPink/KPOP related as im not well-versed in the fandoms anymore.

I sometimes forget that this book exists, however I got reminded again recently and read through it again. These events for me happened almost 5 years ago now and I'm turning 18 in January. I go by they/them and my name is Peach, I'm in my last year of high-school doing Physics, Maths and Fine Art. After i leave high school I plan to do Interior Architecture or Interior Design at some uni.

I won't be that active on Wattpad however I am very active on Instagram, TikTok and Discord. So if you do decide to follow me and wanna talk, here they are.

Instagram and TikTok: @keerthanaart 

Some exciting news, I am currently working on a webtoon comic that will appear shortly called Obsidian Sky, there's an instagram and Tiktok for that too so if you want to follow the development we'd really appreciate it.

Obsidian Sky Socials: @ obsidiaan_productions on instagram

I would love to interact with people that I used to, so feel free to drop a dm. Bye for now x