~ o1 ~

it wasn't supposed to end up like this

'hi jennie'

jennie held the letter in her hands, starting to shake. she could feel the tears forming in her eyes, looking at her two friends that were in front of her. chaeyoung could see them too, wrapping her arms around her as quick as possible. lisa followed suit and soon enough they could hear the muffled sobs from jennie. jennie wrapped her arms around both of them, her face buried in lisa's neck.

'I have thought for a while about what to say to you." I have come to the conclusion that it would be safer and healthier if you moved on.'

"We're here for you jen ..." lisa whispered as she ran her long fingers through the brunette's hair. chaeyoung brought her close and glared off anyone who even looked at them for a fraction of a second.

'The things I have put you through are unforgivable and I do not think that you thinking of me will help in any way, especially as I have no plan to return back to school. That has nothing to do with you'

"She's not coming here ever... but I thought it was going to be fine... I thought it was going to be okay after... " jennie chocked out, her quiet sobs turning into angry cries. she wasn't angry at her, nor at herself. she was mad at fate or any type of god, the creature who played with the strings of destiny and fate.

why couldn't she have her happy ending.

'You have so much ahead, stop looking back at me...'

'from jisoo'

the three stood in the hallway next to the flight of the stairs, the two embracing the shaking, crying girl. it was now the start of period 3 so no one was in the hallways, but yet none of them moved. they didn't care if they arrived late or got yelled at the teacher.

on any other normal day, they would've cared.

but this wasn't a typical monday morning.