~ 31 ~

november 26th 2018

november 26th 2018

shuhua ran over to jennie in the canteen at break, in a hurry. "jennie! jennie!"

jennie was hanging out with lisa and chaeyoung, along with her other group of friends; minnie, moonbyul, yerim, joy and wendy before shuhua had come rushing towards her.

"shuhua, what's wrong?" jennie asked, a little weirded out. jennie didn't see much of shuhua and yuqi around, they were always in their classroom for homeroom while jennie was rarely there. so it was strange to see shuhua run up to her.

"come to the office, now..." she said in a rushed but serious tone.

jennie rose a brow, was she in trouble? she hadn't done anything too bad to cause trouble, except go on her phone a few times at school but no teachers had caught her.

her suspicions were confirmed shortly after shuhua found jennie hesitanting. "it's from jisoo."

jennie immediately started to follow shuhua out of the busy loud canteen, her confusion replaced with determination, chaeyoung and lalisa deciding to follow jennie. as they were approaching, her heart beat faster against her chest in anticipation, her mind racing and trying to figure out what could possibly waiting inside that tiny room where the reception would be waiting for the four of them.

they arrived and there sat a slightly large woman with a blonde bob, smiling softly at them warmly. shuhua nudged jennie forward and jennie walked towards the lady.

"there's something addressed to me?" jennie asked and immediately the receptionist opened a drawer in her desk and took out a yellow envelope so quickly it was as if she was expecting jennie.

jennie took it slowly, already identifying her name written in the scrawny chicken scratch handwriting that was distinctively jisoo's.

ah, of course she had written her a letter, the letter being addressed to jennie of course. jisoo had always had an amazing way with words, even if she wasn't the most enthusiastic to talk and her handwriting was illegible at times. jennie had gotten used to reading jisoo's handwriting over the years so it was fine, but it wasn't the neatest either.

"thank you.." jennie replied to the receptionist before they all walked out the room, shuhua hugged jennie before making her way back to the formroom.

lalisa, chaeyoung and jennie were also on their way, but yet jennie was literally itching to open the envelope. so while walking through the corridors, she stopped and ripped open the envelope and took out the small piece of paper which was handwritten again by jisoo.